Map name: The end of the game
Creator(s): Greenite
Map type: NORMAL
Highest Y value:105
Lowest Y value 6
Parkour block: Gold_ore
Player waiting position:-299 5 -510
Player start block:yellow carpet

Map download link:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17zu2q9xJpGIk61I5XILhNfm-vY4Kx7Kx?usp=sharing

owo

edit:Removed major amounts of the end portal frames
edit:put new pictures,made a ufo,put more information
edit:fixed link
edit:recreating map in progress

4 Likes

+1
Cool map

I think this looks nice so far, though I would say that it looks quite cluttered right now due to the amount of structures built.
I know this is meant to be themed around The end - but it looks a little bland to me because of the limited pallet of end stone and purple blocks.

Finally keep in mind that there will be a lot of chests on this map, and it adds more in the air by default. I recommend only placing portal frames where you want chests to be guaranteed to spawn.

Also this might be just me, but it looks much smaller then a normal map
If I’m wrong please correct me

Goodluck with your map! :+1:

2 Likes

oh didnt know they were gonan generate my default ill sure change that thank you <3

+1

Cool map :)

agreeing with the reasons stated by @HELIXED

what i wanted to add:

• map too small
  • structures too close to each other and too many for the size of the map

Good Luck though!

Hi there,

Unfortunately your submission has been unsuccessful this time, but please don’t be discouraged! We are always delighted any time we get new maps from players and we’d love to see more of these from you. I would recommend making your map a bit bigger and less congested, along with improving the look of the spawnpoints a little to match the theme better. Thanks for your submission! :)

1 Like