Woolwars Map Poll

Woolwars Map Rotation Poll

Hey there everyone! There’s recently been a lot of community discussion about maps and their revamps. This post was created to gauge the opinions of the community about the most prevalent topics. We’re looking for serious answers and discussions, so no trolling please :P. As always, keep things civil.

With that beings said, let’s get to the polls!

Ice Bridges

Ice bridges was in rotation for while before being replaced by a newer and much larger version(Screenshot below). The original map has been re-added to both the duel menu and the paid map menu, but is still out of rotation.

Ice bridges

Ice bridges revamp

• Keep the revamp in rotation and the original out of rotation (current situation)
  • Keep the revamp and re-add the original
  • Remove the revamp and re-add the original

0 voters

If removed, the revamp would still remain in the duel menu and the paid map menu

Colosseum

Colosseum was in rotation for a while before being replaced by coliseum 2.0, a larger and more spread out map(Screenshot below). Unlike ice bridges, the original coliseum is still in regular map rotation.

Colosseum

Colosseum 2.0

• Keep both (current situation)
  • Remove 2.0 and keep the original
  • Remove the original and keep 2.0

0 voters

If removed, version 2.0 would still remain in the duel menu and the paid map menu

Mineshaft

Mineshaft was in rotation for a while before being revamped into a newer and larger map(Screenshot below). The original map has been re-added to both the duel menu and the paid map menu, but is still out of rotation.

Mineshaft
Mineshaft revamp

• Keep the revamp in rotation and the original out of rotation (current situation)
  • Keep the revamp and re-add the original
  • Remove the revamp and re-add the original

0 voters

If removed, the revamp would still remain in the duel menu and the paid map menu

Thanks for voting! Feel free to express any opinions in the comments below, both related to these specific topics or just maps in general.

Credit to JUST511 for the map screenshots, ily

19 Likes

Thank you ZombieBot01

4 Likes

I really do like some of the revamps however some of them really just have too much detail which just makes it hard to navigate. I’d definitely love to see the originals back for all of them but some of the revamps can stay in my opinion.

6 Likes

original ice bridges :point_right::point_left:

8 Likes

Coral Reef?

3 Likes

There’s been no real discussion of coral reef. It’s pretty unanimous that version 2 is better. If there was interest in re-adding the legacy version I would add an option, but as it is it seems like everyone is pretty united.

3 Likes

Ah yes, good point, I lead the re-vamp, so there is nothing not to like. :+1:

7 Likes

Adding onto what Dutch said, detail about maps isn’t everything. It makes it harder to play on. But, i would like to see some past maps come back to play on

4 Likes

zombizinho :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Alanzão :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

For Ice Bridges I don’t mind the current situation but I also wouldn’t mind the revamp being “Ice Bridges 2.0” and having both in rotation like Colosseum 2.0 which I think is good as it is now. As for Mineshaft, I wouldn’t mind too much if the old one was added back in rotation but I didn’t enjoy playing on the old one that much as well so I’d be fine if it stayed how it is now.

4 Likes

We r the best

1 Like

I personally think all these 3 updated maps are fun to play on, but I would love to try out the original ones aswell!

3 Likes

Credit to Beanep for old mineshaft ss, ily

actually...

all of them are from MunchyMC WoolWars Map Pool

5 Likes

I like all of these revamps and their original maps. But I do think that too much detail makes maps horrendous to navigate and a pain. But too little detail makes maps look like they were compiled in 1 hour or less.

3 Likes

We really need the old ice bridges back, that was a really good map.
The old Mineshaft map though, I never cared much for.

6 Likes

ily qt great post both of you

5 Likes

Even though I can’t play Woolwars right now, I still decided to vote!

3 Likes

I think wool world.

4 Likes

tbh i like some of the originals more then the re-vamp by a big margin

3 Likes