WoolWars General Suggestions

WoolWars General Suggestions

This post contains some smaller WoolWars ideas for items to be added and/or changed. This is more of a QOL idea post. All feedback is greatly appreciated!

Chain-mail Armour

Added!

Fireballs

In my opinion, fireballs should be buffed greatly. If you’re lucky, you can only break around one block, or it will do very little. I think it should work just like how “the other server” does it.

Here are some ideas:

• It could have a broader range of damage
  • It could do more knockback on the player

Overall, I think that fireballs should be buffed.

The Option to Toggle Kills in Chat

Whenever someone gets a kill or dies in a game, it will say in chat. Sometimes, it gets a bit spammy, so I thought it would be a good idea to have a command such as /togglekill.

This would be good because:

1. It makes chat much less spammy
  2. It would make it easier to see messages and such

Other (Smaller) Ideas:

• The command /resetstats shouldn’t be one-time use in my opinion; it should have a three-month or so cooldown.
  • Weakness potions should be added.
  • There could be a command such as /lb to see leaderboards.
  • I think it would be a good command to add, such as /profile [player]. It would show the link.

All feedback is appreciated!

10 Likes

great reason for why it’s a good addition xD

2 Likes

i dont really think thats needed.

I really like this idea, I would use it a lot, and maybe have it on all servers.

Would use everyday, and again I think it should go on all servers, with /lb and then the server you want leaderboards for, example: /lb survival

yes

2 Likes

ikr (I was lazy ;-;) You can actually see that on all of my old ideas!

EDIT: Fixed! :D

Yeah, maybe.

Thanks!

Wow you didnt credit me </3

JKJK LOL THE OTHER SERVER <3<3<3

(me)
/lb Vurm

(what comes out in chat)
Vurm is 420 pounds.

1 Like

Vurm always has the best ideas =)

1 Like

I disagree. For me it would just clutter chests and inventories. It’s the same reason that nobody wants to add gold swords. We already spend a ton of time clearing/organizing our inventories in woolwars, why increase that time to add a marginally better armor type?

Yes please. This has already been suggested and I think it should be applied to tnt as well. As for the increased radius I disagree, but don’t have a strong opinion.

Yeah seems like a helpful addition.

Yes

I think if they were to be added it should be part of a kit, not available to everyone.

Yes

Yes

2 Likes

Well good thing chainmail was added xD

Also, I don’t agree with weakness potions. They are almost as op as strength doing -4 attack damage which would make a diamond sword worse than a wooden sword. Unless they make the time VERY low, 5-sec max I think it would be too OP

+1 to the rest :)

4 Likes

Vurm, are you new to MunchyMC

Because if so, I’m guessing you don’t remember

Click

WHEN IT WOULD APPEAR IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR SCREEN WITH BIG HUGE LETTERS

2 Likes

Damage Range: Absolutely
Knockback: No, they can already launch you a considerable amount of blocks

2 Likes
Long-ish reply, if you don't want to scroll then don't click this arrow.

yay

I agree, fireballs really need a buff. I definitely think more blocks should be destroyed. Knockback is already good imo as I tend to use fireballs to destroy the blocks under a player!

I think this is a little unnecessary. I, personally, do not find kills spammy at all and have never heard anyone else complaining about it.

yes

They’d have to be nerfed a little but I reckon 5 second weakness would be really handy for battles.

please

1 Like

Hello! I’m back and thanks for all the replies! :smiley:

I personally think chain-mail armor is good, working as a neutral type of armor that isn’t really good like Iron or Diamond but isn’t really bad like leather or gold.

Yes! I disagree with the last statement though; I personally think the wider range would make it more helpful!

Thanks! :+1:

Maybe, but I never knew Weakness was OP after reading this:

yes

Wait I remember that xD

I personally think both options are good, just not both together. Knockback works pretty well in my opinion because fireballs are pretty rare. However knockback may be fine.

yes

I agree that fireballs need a buff!

Yeah, probably.

yes

Yeah, I think a nerf would be good.

ok

Thanks for all the replies!

27 February, 2021

Changes made:

• I noticed that Chain-mail armour was added when playing today! Therefore, I should remove it.

2 Likes