WoolWars FFA Tournament - Season 4

:woolwars: WoolWars FFA Tournament - Season 4 :woolwars:

Hello everyone.

We’re here with an announcement for a WoolWars event!

This event has been hosted before and it’s simple, quick, and fun!

Everything you need to know about how the event works and how you can join will be explained below.

And as always if you are interested in participating you can always join the Discord server we got

specifically for Official WoolWars Events to let you know of game events and major events.

Link is right at the bottom of the post.

Information

This event will take place over a total of 6 rounds, 5 qualifying rounds and a finale with the winners of the 5 qualifying rounds, all on huge event maps.

The rounds will take place at these times:

Round 1: Friday, May 19th at 5PM EST
Round 2: Saturday, May 20th at 3PM EST
Round 3: Sunday, May 21st at 3PM EST
Round 4: Friday, May 26th at 5PM EST
Round 5: Saturday, May 27th at 3PM EST
Finale: Sunday, May 28th with the time being voted on by the winners of the first 5 rounds

Any players who win a round will not be allowed to play in future rounds until the finale, so someone new will win every round up to that point.

There will be no additional grace period, as soon as invincibility runs out and the sandstone begins rising, you may attack others or be attacked at any moment.

There will be no sign ups, just show up at the listed times.

Rules

All MunchyMC Rules are applied: Blacklisted Modifications as well as Teaming with other players may cause you to be banned from the server and potentially future tournaments.

Bug abuse is NOT allowed, intentionally bug abusing will cause you to be disqualified and will potentially get you banned from future tournaments, depending on the severity.

Disallowed kits: Camel kit.

If a round winner cannot make it to the final game, the runner up will take their place in the 5 way FFA.

Additional rules may apply which are not listed here. Event hosts might remove you from the tournament for other offenses not listed here.

Prizes

:trophy: First Place

2 Weeks of LEGEND rank + the gorgeous WOOLY tag!

:2nd_place_medal: Second Place

2 Weeks of ELITE rank!

:3rd_place_medal: Third Place

2 Weeks of SUPER rank!

That’s all, we hope to see all of you there, and good luck to all participants!

Hosted by @Ironnose and @oTortle

Click here to join the official WoolWars events discord server!

22 Likes

Lets GOOO

Good Luck Everyone :eyes:

5 Likes

woolwars

6 Likes

lets goo

6 Likes

finally

4 Likes

Awesome sauce

4 Likes

Woolwars poopers superior, all other clans inferior.

3 Likes

If you don’t win I’m gonna be mad lol.

Great post @oTortle @Ironnose

3 Likes

woolwars

6 Likes

Poopers!

2 Likes

Damn never getting into ww events cuz I’m only on every other week

Gl everyone applying!

4 Likes

I’m gonna target you for fun

6 Likes

First off blud I’ve still got it so don’t think I fell off because someone legit named themselves falldrex as a joke cause I never fall off.

Second off I’m still goated with teleported even with its nerf, I’m the l hungrybox of teleporter.

Third I’m not in the event! Sadly don’t have the time to participate cause j want to focus on my school life a little more. But good luck to you scop I know you got this :+1: :+1:.

2 Likes

I’m still better :roll_eyes:
Also FOCUS on school! ww is not a priority

4 Likes

goodluck everyone participating!

4 Likes

Woolwars alive??

4 Likes

woo war :woolwars:

4 Likes

wawar

5 Likes