WoolWars FFA Tournament - Season 2!

WoolWars FFA Kevin Tournament!

Introduction

Hiya Munchies, and welcome to the second ever official WoolWars FFA Tournament!

After a tremendous success with August’s tournament, hosted on the map “Tournament Camp” by Serioux, me and @Atterax are now offering you the chance of playing the new and exclusive “Kevin” map built by our lovely birb @Ibby and the smol egg @TheBoop !

Similar to the previous tournament, this one will consist of 5 rounds, whose ultimate winners will proceed to fight in the final round that would determine who will go out with a prize, as well as forever being known as the second person ever to win a WoolWars FFA Tournament!

(Kevin)

Information

Time and Date:

The tournament will occur on the 28th of November, at exactly 12 PM EST!

Discord Server:

With the recent introduction of the MunchyMC Official WoolWars Events Discord Server, most of the updates and support will be provided on there, therefore we highly encourage you to join if you’d like to be more acknowledged with everything regarding the tournament.

Tournament Rules:

1. All MunchyMC Rules Apply - You can find the full MunchyMC rules list here. (This includes both gameplay and chat rules.)

2. Block Glitching is Forbidden - Any kind of block glitching will not be allowed, and a player will be disqualified from the round if they were caught doing so. This also means a victory gained using block glitching will not count and will go to 2nd place (as long as they were not using said glitches either).

3. The Anvil Kit is Not Allowed - Due to recent issues with the kit, it will not be allowed during the tournament - A player caught using it will be disqualified from the round.

4. Teaming is Allowed - You are allowed to have 1 teammate (bringing it to a total of 2 players per team).

Prizes

• 1st place: 30 Days of Legend rank and the prestigious “WOOLY” Tag
  • 2nd place: 30 Days of Elite rank
  • 3rd place: 30 Days of Super rank
Ranks are giftable

We hope to see you then, and good luck to all participants!

And on a final note...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BFI01!!!

34 Likes

gl peoples :>

6 Likes

This is very POG :eyes:

4 Likes

Aaaaaa sounds like alot of fun! Good luck woolies <3

7 Likes

Exciting ^^

GL to the participants! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good luck to those who participate!!! This looks really fun!

2 Likes

hey guys who wants to team I’m new

1 Like

Good luck to everyone that participates!! :smiley:

3 Likes

YES. let me in

1 Like

WOOOO this is gonna be great! Goodluck all!

4 Likes

kevin

3 Likes

kevin

4 Likes

Where’s Kevin

1 Like

POG! lets get you that wooly tag @Hikket

3 Likes

LET’S GOOO à tournament i can participate in!

1 Like

A-anyone wanna team…:pleading_face::point_right::point_left:

1 Like

KEVIN POG POG POG
Good luck everyone, don’t get killed by silly monkes pls…

4 Likes

oo good-luck everyone!!

2 Likes

Pog

2 Likes