WoolWars Build Competition Winners: Duels

Hey Woolies!

Wooooooo! Finally we have the results for the :woolwars: MunchyMC WoolWars Competition :woolwars:. For anyone unaware of the competition, more information can be found here. In short this was a Duels map building competition for Wool Wars!

This post will only be short but behind all of this post is, I am sure, hundreds of hours worth of effort that everyone has put into their builds. Unfortunately there can only be three teams that win, and from the results I have seen, these players definitely deserve it.

Without further ado, here are your winners:

1st Place:

@baqquette - Dragon Dispute (138 points out of 160)

2nd Place:

@Alkemystix - Templars Keep (137 points out of 160)

3rd Place:

@DaanB100 - Dualists (136 points out of 160)

Prizes: Winners can contact myself on discord (TheBoop#0001) and arrange how they want to recieve their ranks, tags will be given only to the winners, these cannot be gifted.

Winner: Exclusive Wooly tag to each team member and 1 month of Legend rank to share
Second place: Exclusive Wooly tag to each team member and 1 month of Elite rank to share
Third place: Exclusive Wooly Tag to each team member and 1 month of Super rank to share

IMPORTANT: Please keep in mind, just because your map was not one of the “winners” this does NOT mean that the map won’t be added to our gamemode in the future, we do appreciate all the effort that everyone has put into this competition and hope to see more from everyone soon!

15 Likes

first uwu

Congrats to all the winners!

Congrats all!

Congrats!!! Amazing builds. :smile:

Good game to everyone! Grats!

Congratulations everyone! :slight_smile:

This was a nice surprise to wake up to :smiley: thank you so much! Everybody did absolutely amazing in this so I’m really surprised I actually got first place o.o, good job everybody and congrats to all of the other winners. GG!

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners!!! These maps look so cool!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 2nd place O:::::

gg @baqquette on 1st place, you earned it xd

Congrats everyone :))

wait i was 1 point off 1st place…

Congrats every1

Congrats to everyone!

I really expected you to get first o.o

Congrats to the winners! Enjoy your “Wooly” tags!

Congrats to the winners!

Congrats to the winners! :slight_smile: