WoolWars 2v2 Brackets Tournament Event

WoolWars 2v2 Brackets Tournament

Hello friends!
This post is an announcement for an upcoming event on WoolWars!
Here you will find all the information, rules and prizes to the event and the rest is written at the
"MunchyMC Wool Wars Events" Discord server at the Event category!
If you are interested to join the event, you need to be in the discord server.
This event will be hosted by ZeePog and beanep supported by a few referees!
MunchyMC WoolWars Events Discord Server Link at the Bottom

Information

Game functionality

There will be brackets split up into 2 players per team and each team will go up against a different team. It is best of 3 games, so whichever team has the most wins in 3 games gets to move on further into the tournament. All rounds between the teams are scheduled. This time will be scheduled between all 4 players to plan a good date/time to do the round for the tournament. Any scheduled day works fine!

Signing up

If you wanna sign up to the event, please send a message of your in-game name in the "signups" channel at the official discord server in order to sign up. When the sign-up period ends you will be assigned with a teammate which will be written at the "teams" channel in the discord.

Times

Sign-ups to the event STARTS TODAY. (May 1st)
Sign-ups to the event ENDS at May 15th.
Afterwards the teams will start to schedule all their rounds.
Updates on the Brackets and Winners are written in the “Updates” channel in the Discord.

Rules

• All MunchyMC Rules are applied: Blacklisted Modifications may cause you to be banned from the server and potentially future tournaments.

• Bug abuse is NOT allowed, intentionally bug abusing will cause you to give the win to the opposing team and will potentially get you banned from future tournaments, depending on the severity.

• Once assigned a team to go against, you need to schedule a time with the others in the round. If you don’t accept or deny a time or don’t respond within 3 days you will be disqualified.

• There may be penalties if the 4 players cannot agree on match times within a reasonable amount of time after matches are assigned.

• If your teammate cannot show up / doesn’t show up, you will be allowed to bring a substitute that has NOT signed up to the event or you can agree to a 1v2 match.

• Ghosting is NOT allowed, if you are a spectator you cannot tell any player in that round information that will give an unfair advantage to the other team against them. (e.g. Chest/players locations).

• Do NOT add more than one account to the tournament for unfair use. This will cause you to be instantly disqualified and potentially banned from future tournaments.

• Additional rules may apply which are not listed here. Event hosts might remove you from the tournament for other offenses not listed here.

Prizes

First place:1st_place_medal:

The gorgeous WOOLY tag for both members + 1 month LEGEND rank to each player.

Second place:2nd_place_medal:

1 month ELITE rank for each team member.

Third place:3rd_place_medal:

1 month SUPER rank for each team member.

Click here to join the MunchyMC Wool Wars Events Discord Server
Originally written by @ZeePog & @beanep
25 Likes

first.

4 Likes

WOOOOOOOO GOODLUCK AND HAVE FUN EVERYONE!! :tada:

4 Likes

third.

2 Likes

yes

2 Likes

I’m so excited about hosting this, good luck to all :heart:

3 Likes

AAAAAAAAAA THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN

2 Likes

OWA OWA Another wool wars event :D

Good luck and have fun everyone!! :heart:

1 Like

Good luck boisss

1 Like

Is a teammate a must? I dont need one

2 Likes

I want to do it but i probably won’t have good schedules with everyone cuz i have school and my parents don’t let me be on my computer as much. someone also bought lifetime legend for me sometime ago so its fine. Good luck to everyon that participates :D

1 Like

this guy is probably going to win he is crazy in woolwars. Rooting for Miwo!

1 Like

Yes, everyone will be assigned a teammate!

1 Like

Time to sweat unbelievably hard

1 Like

do u need frieds to play cuz i couldn’t find anyone

1 Like

The teams are randomly split up.

Good luck everyone :)

1 Like

yoooooooooooooooooooooooo o

2 Likes

bzzt moment

1 Like