Wool Wars Pro Tips

I would say try to not engage a lot in 1v1 battles try to use a fish rod snowballs bows etc to knock them off or try to give them max damage as you can with out engaging in a fight then u strike and kill them if they have glider that’s no use at all. Try to build up to the height to fight less or if u want to get more kills try to build up to the middle of the map middle height not the mid then get loot and try to stab ppl that are going up.

1 Like

Thank you for the tip. By the way I have archer kit so I already try to knock people off their towers.

Imo the best way to improve is to take an agressive kit (bouncy, glider, teleportem, feather etc) and go for kills rather than wins. My strategy is to go for kills as soon as I get a sword (most of the times). Your opponents will drop armour and some good stuff. While going for kills and surviving, you will end up with very good armor and sword almost all of the times.

3 Likes

Oh so your plan is to get kills and getting people’s loots and playing agro like in Skywars ha? That is a good plan master. Thank you for informing me master.

The most important thing in woolwars imo is to get a sword as soon as possible and to stack up as early as you can. Getting a sword can assure your survival in case someone jumps you and stacking up allows you to get all the chests first, as well as to have the high ground, which is always good to have in pvp.
Especially in woolwars, having the high ground is probably the best thing to have, because you don’t have to worry about the sandstone, there is less space above you for people to jump you and it is much safer to look down instead of up.

1 Like

“It’s over, Anakin, I have the high ground”
“You underestimate my power”
“Don’t try it”
glides away

1 Like

Glider: The most balanced kit of WoolWars

2 Likes

Get bouncy or glider and just grind

1 Like