Wool Wars Map

I created a wool wars map, and I want it to be in the game :D

Map name: Crazy Mineshaft
Map creator: Kudderstrim
Map type: Normal
Parkour block: Coal ore
Player podium block: Sponge

Map Downaload Link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10H5oHUcDwEr8SRoQql8q4hQN8iTGmVFn/view?usp=sharing

4 Likes

I would suggest adding screenshots of the map so we can see it without putting the zip file into the saves folder.

2 Likes

Please use the following format when applying:

Map name:
Creator(s):
Map type: NORMAL/DUEL/TOURNAMENT
Parkour block:
Player podium block:

Map download link:

2 Likes

Please refer to using this forum post as a guide as well. As well you have to use the map template, and you have to use the #server-discussions:wool-wars category and #Map-Submission tag.

1 Like

+0.75 nice map! I’d say everything is great with it. the only two problems I can think of is the map maybe being slightly open, and there already being a good bit of these type style maps already on munchy

1 Like

Ignoring that this is a very rude review, you should place end portal frames so chests are in a few definite spots every time

11 Likes

There are multiple maps in the game that do this

half the map is platforms what are you talking about

the theme is at the top, just because its somewhat similar doesnt mean it isnt allowed,

Yes you do, thats part of map design. its for places where the mapmaker specifically wants chests.

This is completely baseless, rude, and uncalled for. he clearly worked hard on the map

There are plenty of maps with lava

I have never seen a map submission with every single area of the map shown (this one actually did a fantastic job) maybe instead of being a total jerk you could download the map and look for yourself

Again completely baseless

This person clearly just wanted to be rude and didnt give any constructive criticism, your map is very good and theres honestly nothing i would change

Pardon my crude language but. what, the, f**k are you talking about dude. your review is so rude and baseless it honestly leads me to believe you just hate this person in general and dont want to give a fair review. Please stop commenting on map submissions if this is how you are going to act.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk

12 Likes

+1 I love this map

2 Likes

+0.8

This map looks really nice and like it would be really fun to play on, but I don’t think I can give it a full +1 due to some things I noticed.

• There looks to be a diamond block in the center without a barrier/bedrock attached to it, which would allow players to break it and get diamond gear.
  • There seems to be a layer of barrier before the actual walls, which would look a bit odd when a player looks down until the sandstone gets high enough (like 5-10 blocks) and also could lead to a similar situation to Woolwars Lobby 1.0 map where it’s difficult to clutch and such, but there’s also a non-invisible wall right behind it so it probably won’t be as big if a deal.
  • Also, I think the places where there’s huge patches of ores on the walls look kind of ugly, but I’d still love to play on this map even with those big patches of ores.

Good luck!

2 Likes

You cant even mine the ores.

Anyways, i made a new map cuz i felt that map was bad cuz Beelzebeel

(btw, tysm IceBreaker420)

4 Likes

Pretty cool map. Fill in some empty space and +1 for me.

2 Likes

If your referring to the diamond block, I believe you can since there is no barrier or bedrock touching it. If you mean the ores on the wall, you can’t break it but they look ugly in large patches to me. Just my opinion though.

2 Likes

this looks so cool! i would love to play in this map

1 Like

+1 looks cool bud

1 Like

The mineshaft idea looks good. I like it.

1 Like

I love it :O
It seems pretty short though, to me at least.

2 Likes

This map looks good. +1 Also I did notice that you have used the raw gold block from 1.17 and woolwars is on 1.8 so I would suggest changing that to something else.

2 Likes

It’s the texture pack :o, its glowstone!

2 Likes

oh ok. My bad

2 Likes

+1 I like it, and the platforms are basically perfect imo:)

1 Like