Wool Wars Map and Entity Bug!

So I play Wool Wars a ton and I know that not a lot of players are on there so this bug isn’t that necessary but it’s still bug nonetheless, the first bug is on one of the ICE maps, the ice melts in the lobby and it stays that way during the game making it easy to climb up making it near impossible for people to fall off (I attached a screenshot of this)

, the second bug is that when spawning an entity via spawn egg, the entity does not be-friend me but is hostile making it target me, creepers and skeletons are the worst to deal with, they also burn in daylight maps making them pretty much useless.
The third bug is when going into the shop for kits it says that you can buy the default kits for something like 3k tokens when I already have them, I haven’t tried buying them but don’t think they should be there unless they are upgradable.
For the fourth bug, this isn’t as bad as the other ones but when the sand is being placed below, on some maps it will just falls down and sometimes even gets destroyed to things like torches or something else and I think players might be able to water bucket (you know, the “MLG WATER BUCKET” thing everyone does) down but I don’t know for sure.

I hope these bugs can be resolved as soon as possible, can’t wait to hear back from all of you,
have a good one!

• Sonny
4 Likes

The torches can simply be moved away from the ice, the second is easily fixable by adding the team to that mob, that the player is supposed to be the leader of and then put off friendly fire, but teams were added in 1.8, so they not targeting you also means, that the server has to update to 1.8 first.
The forth one can be fixed with a plugin, that stops any such thing from happening with the command /stoplagg, which causes water to not flow, gravity blocks to not fall and blocks, that need a block below, not to break, when that supporting block is no longer there.