Wool wars glitch / Unfair Ban

Ok, this is a re-upload of what I put in general a few hours ago. So I was playing wool wars, and i was gonna make a sumo arena with the ‘grandpa kit’ (knockback 1 stick) But it was not working since the sandstone rises so quickly. I saw a lot of deep caverns of sandstone around the map that were not getting filled. I decided to go down one. At the bottom of the hole I set up a base. I was waiting for someone to come down so i could hit them off of my base into the sandstone below. But when I looked up to see how high the hole has gotten, the entrance was sealed with sandstone. I couldn’t get out of the hole. And I wasn’t about to throw myself into the sandstone floor below me. Eventually, the sandstone reached the top of the map and eliminated the remaining player. And I won. After I won I was sent back to the hub, I didn’t think much of it, but when I went to join the wool wars lobby, it said I was temp-banned and that I could appeal. But I can’t appeal for some reason, i assume because I recently appealed about getting unbanned from the entire server. Please unban me from wool wars, I was not aware of the glitch, I thought it was intentional, and I didn’t know that I was doing anything wrong.
Thank you - YT_Galaxy

You seem Legit and I believe you I think your ok just don’t do that again that kind of stuff falls under bug abuse and is punishable.

Why are u posting it here. Make a support ticket

Your ban was only temporary. Wait it out and know better next time.