WolfPacks Event App

**IGN:WolfPack14

**Timezone:United Kingdom

**How often can you host events:Wednesday Fridays And Week Ends

**What sets you apart from other applicants:I can help by playing and making event maps I can help the player’s if they need help I can also help by helping other new event staff and new event player’s on the server I can make sure the server does not have any crash’s on it and no lag or bugs with the commands I can stay loyal to the event staff and player’s though out the server I will help as much as I can to help the owner with the event as well help by puting new maps in the event map as well I can also make sure the player’s on having fun on the server it will be a joy to help the event staff

**What can you bring to MunchyMC as an Event Member:I help other staff teams and players and help players play the event and help the new event team with commands they don’t know about I can also help a player out if they need help or if there stuck in the map or the event

**What do you think your reputation is like within the community?I make the event grow stronger in this case make it have more players and more fun I can make it even more fun because I am funny I help new community’s grow stronger and the staff event as well

**Why do you want to be on the event team:*I can make sure the player’s feel welcome to the server and feel fun to play I can make sure the staff are welcomed to the server as well and I can make sure I can help the owner as well as helping the staff team out and the event manager’s as well and I would do my best to work with the staff team and stay loyal to them at all course and I would love to help as many ways that I can to do my best on the server making sure it does not crash and making sure it does not lag out *

Give us one or more examples of an Event Member(s) doing something positive (I.E., Hosting an event when you asked, allowing you to become the slayer in RR, etc.): Dream is very helpful I saw him on event maps before on munchy

**Anything else you would like to add: I have special needs

Hello there!

I think your overall application is good, but here’s what I have to say!

This question is asking for a specific time when an Event Team member did something positive!

Here’s some more advice I have:

I wish you the best! :D

1 Like

+0 App isn’t bad but needs more work such as grammar and add the stuff vurb said(the formal nerd) have a good day! (0.-)~

1 Like

Hello. This app needs more detail in this and basically what @Vurm and @MemeDank70 said.

I can see many areas of what can be improved For example:

Give us some examples of some event members have done for you, like what have they done for you in the past, and there are many more that needs to be improved. I wish you good luck, but sadly I will have to give you a -1.

1 Like

0/NEUTRAL

May you specify which time zone you are in?

This is just from looking at your application, as I have never seen you in game.

• A bit hard to read.
  • Lack of detail
  • Has some grammatical errors.

Good Luck! :+1:

Good application, I agree with everything @DrakeOfStars and @Vurm said, also I would recommend bolding the questions, Good Luck!

1 Like