Wolfez Talks Media Rank Application

Channel link:

Number of subs:

Average number of views per vid:

Fluctuates from video to video, some get 10,000 some get 50 but my total on my analytics page shows 95-120 average (Which I am aware is below the standard but hear this application out)

How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:

Minecraft for over 7 months, Started Hypixel content in January and MunchyMC in March.

Servers for which you have created content:

Hypixel, and MunchyMC.

What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?

I am a growing creator, I want to make more MunchyMC content and help grow the community. As you will see, my content has a lot of effort poured into it, I have played on Munchy for over a year now and want to make content that reflects the best parts of the server. I have created a lot of YouTube shorts but want to move back to this longer format style of content. I may not be as well known in the community because I spend a lot of time adventuring on purgatory, but have been active throughout the year. I plan on making a lot of videos and streams on Munchy and have started daily uploading high quality Munchy content aswell. I am aware that the views are lower than average, and if this application is denied because of that, it is totally fine, but I believe having Media rank would help grow my channel in the community. Thanks for reviewing this application and hearing me out.

Content on Munchy (Uploaded)

7 Likes

+1
Really good person and dedicated to making MunchyMC content

2 Likes

+1 yes

2 Likes

+1 I just checked your channel and I love the quality of the videos and your personality. I would love to see u as media member!

Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Yes, seems good. You check off most of the requirements and you have good content to continue to be a good content creator. +1 from me. Good luck :)

1 Like

Thank you!

+1 you are on a good path, your videos are good, you deserve this rank. It would help both the server and you! Good luck Wolfez :heart:

1 Like

Thanks!

Looks like a great media candidate!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

grat media candidate and good video quality, but the woolwars videos that you have do not have that many views though, and I am pretty sure there is a 250 view requirement but even then I still think you deserve the rank!

gl!
+0.8 :))

1 Like

Yea, I meet 10 out of the 11 requirements. Thanks so much, appreciate it!

+1, I enjoy your content and you seem like a nice guy! Good luck! (:

1 Like

+1

Yes

1 Like

+0.9
Meets sub requirements
Has munchy content
Doesn’t meet view requirements, but it also says “or a growing channel”
Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks so much!

1 Like

100% +1 a real one

1 Like

I would hate to see this get denied!
+2
Overall great app!
Doesn’t meet view requirements.

Final Rating: 1.5, Excellent job!

1 Like

Thank you! Hope that my effort that I put into content and involvement in the community shows I am a good candidate.