Wolfa's Build Team Appilication

IGN and past IGN’s: Wolfa

Timezone: AEST

Can you use Teamspeak or Discord (State one or both): No, these apps have given me problems in real life at school and other personal stuff.

How long have you played MunchyMC?: A couple of days, but I have quickly frown attached to everything about it!

Portfolio (Builds you’ve made with pictures): (I have shown them already)

Can you use World Edit or Voxel (State one or both): Could use more training but I have some knowledge about the basics of world edit.

Describe your build specialty (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): detailing and structures are my specialty especially when it comes to a decently large block pallet.

Describe yourself: Kind, Loves to speak to others, and genuinely encourages people to do there best and stay determined! <3

(My Creations)

2 Likes

Hi Wolfa!

I would like to suggest adding in a few more builds so we can really see what your style is!
I think your application is good, but for the reason stated above I’ll give you a +.5

Make sure to put your questions in Bold so they stand out!

Good Luck!

(Edit)
Hey @_Wolfa ! I think I would like to see you build with more blocks! You seem to only use stone products and wood. I think if you use a bit more variation in your blocks you could easily get Builder!

(Another edit)
@_Wolfa you will have a much higher chance of getting accepted if you add the builds that you put in the replies into the actual application lol.

1 Like

Not sure why you created a second app, you still need to follow the format; otherwise you will not be considered.

2 Likes

I sure will thank you!

(By the way I hope thats enough)

Please do send me any criticism needed or anything you want me to do to this post.

1 Like

Like @CatTech stated, use the correct format or your application will be denied.
Edit: Fixed

1 Like

hey there!
I would recommend reading this post to remind you not to make posts next to each other, just edit one post to respond to everyone.

I would like to see some of your bigger builds. Good luck!

1 Like

0, Builds are not very detailed/bland and lacking a lot of variety in techniques. Structural designs are subpar, needs revision.Please elaborate more on your knowledge of simple building mechanics.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I used limited blocks to fit the theme and would take suggestions for a build with surtain blocks!

I’d like to see you build a similarly small map with good terraforming (if you know how), custom trees, custom houses, etc.

1 Like

Cool! Ill think about ideas meanwhile to try it out!

+1 Overall your builds are very good. There is just some things I would like to see more. Detailing and adding that type of depth into the build really gives it a good touch. Everything looks a bit flat in a scese.

1 Like

Thank you! Im working on some projects that include detailing and more variety of blocks!

1 Like

what lol those build are not the greatest 0

I know!

callahan statue btw

Hey Wolfa, you have a great application. However, I’d like for you to show me more pictures of working with bigger builds. You could even show me more detailed small projects you have worked on. Be sure to reapply if you think you have improved on these things.

3 Likes