Why is the whole game dependent on two semis?

Hey, I’m back to complain about this game again, today i want to bring up the topic of two items which make the entire game far too dependant on looting. These items are worms, and shreks splooge. These two items force players to loot in order to be able to mine or fish effectively. I think while an incentive to loot is nice, it shouldnt be to the point where in order to succeed in fishing you need a whole gang of looters feeding you a single semi rare. To the same extent the main limiting factor for making money mining should not be a single semi rare. These are items that hold abilities that some legendaries and specials had. Both shreks splooge and worms need a significant nerf, people are making millions off of each splooge, and getting specials every stormy night by stacking worms with lugas net.

In my opinion worms should not be an instant catch, instead they should make fishing particles appear instantly AND appear closer, just like aquaman legs. (I think mermaid fins should do this too to allow for less dependance on a semi)

For shreks splooge it is simple, this item should not stack with fortune. It is too overpowered when it does, semis should be early game tools, not the single item you need to make billions in The endgame.

@TheRedVelvetCake @Varmetek

5 Likes

just keep splooge as a pvp item man

1 Like

I partially agree. Mining should be buffed to where it’s viable without splooge or a mythical. However, I do think that the ability to make consistent money by selling semis because they’re valuable to others is a huge plus to looting. Other aspects of prison shouldn’t REQUIRE a semi, but using it should increase profits/efficiency.

1 Like

The mythical is barely viable without splooge

If a semi costs 500k something is wrong

I’m not disagreeing with you about semis being required to make good money. Mining should be the best source of income. Period. Full mining set (i.e. all legendaries, armor, etc.) should make roughly 60mil/hr without any sort of boosts (MB, Golden Boost, Farquad). The Shrek Toes should make probably double to triple that without any boosts.

I know Red and Varm put time into testing items, but I honestly think there should be beta periods for items before they’re implemented to give players the opportunity to test items and find bugs/broken mechanics. This happens every map and there’s no possible way for Red and Varm alone (albeit with the help of a few staff members) to find every possible item combination or bug for new items.

1 Like

what shrek splooge do

Don’t remember asking lol