Why is kitpvp dead

why is kitpvp dead i swear

4 Likes

Initially because of lack of content, there have been no major updates for like 1.5 years. I also have a feeling a lot of people left because of the low playercount, which has only made the problem worse.

Woolwars is in a very similar situation.

3 Likes

In the future, post your topic in the correct category (this belongs in discussions, not bugs)

2 Likes

personally it is a bug

2 Likes

Well you see it’s cause the meta doesn’t change and it’s just the same thing after playing the kite so that’s why I believe we need new kits but as seen in my 5th munchy meme Monday meme bbh is making a hub update -_- and no one’s gonna play it. You see prison and survival there’s anyways something to do so it ain’t as repetitive and as for woolwars the reason that’s most likely dead is cause of meta also. Meta isn’t lays a big role in games as something we hate but you see meta is a hat define games and without new meta it gets boring. So I’m conclusion kit needs well new kits.

woolwars poopers

1 Like

The biggest factor, I believe, is definitely lack of updates as it feels like kit has had the least attention of any gamemode recently (even survival games had an update more recently in April 2021). It does seem like an update is planned based on stuff mentioned on the forums recently, which is good, but it seems like that won’t be coming for at least a few months.

3 Likes