Why do people love Munchy?

Everyone loves MunchyMc.
But why?

Well let me tell you why:
-We have the gamemode purgatory where the banned people must do a quest to be unbanned, wait a year and get a free unban or purchase a unban.
-The Staff here are friendly and talk here often and you see them in game. (In hypixel it is so rare to even see a helper)
-Woolwars is a special gamemode and it is original where you need to survive rising storm and it is like survival games
-There is a monke here such as @McDonalds

10 Likes

We love Munchy!

2 Likes

Agreed and we all love Monke @McDonalds!

1 Like

debatable

4 Likes

I think it’s because of the amazing community!

On some of the massive Minecraft servers, you’re lucky to see someone twice. On Munchy though, there’s a tight-knit community of amazing people. They’re all so friendly and kind and the fact that you can nearly always see a friendly face is just amazing.

On servers like this, because of the small community, there is much reduced toxicity too! This is probably because on bigger servers like Hypixel you only see people once so ‘it doesn’t matter if you leave a bad impression’. I disagree with this obviously but people tend to be kind of Munchy because they know they’ll leave a lasting impression!

I think if Munchy were ever to grow as big as having 500+ players active on a single gamemode all the time, it just wouldn’t feel the same.

The smaller community aspect of the server really makes it special.

boy i just wrote 3 paragraphs and never realised

4 Likes

I love munchy because of its incredible people and the games that allow us to meet eachother.

I’ve gotten to meet lots of staff and have made many friends on here.
I also wanna thank @Aiadeva and @Alkemystix for being awesome and spawning withers in wool wars and overall being really nice and helpful! I will say that everyone here who makes the server epic is the best and I really appreciate it. Thanks to @BadBoyHalo to having a pog YT channel and server!

• HighEffortName o////
3 Likes

the community make munchy best yes

hypixel has 100k+ people on at all times so its obviously rare to see a helper lmao

1 Like

cause prison is addicting and people on here are nice :D

2 Likes

cause of communty is col

1 Like

The one sole purpose of dwarf kit

2 Likes

I main the munch.

POG CHAMP

and I am a Skeppy stan and going for jmod, but really I just love this community!

1 Like

i have been here for 5 years. cant turn back now

4 Likes

I like munchy because of how much effort has been put into it and it shows with the quality of the game modes, the amazing community and staff always willing to help if you have a question and bullying @Twinkiewinkie in any gamemode because it’s funny

2 Likes

@McDonalds best monke :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

The community alll the way, it’s a big group of such amazing people :)

1 Like

omg Aia best Papaia <333333

1 Like

honestly this is true asf but also a bit sad
i’ve been on a lot of minecraft servers, most of which i loved.
they all died.
munchy fought and HASN’T died even when it was really struggling.
i can connect with new and old friends and that’s a beautiful thing.
there aren’t many minecraft servers that you can do that with.
I’m blessed :)

1 Like

U the real one JoshyYT_

1 Like