Why did you choose to main the game mode you play?

Hello my goofy goobers what’s up I hope your doing well but I can assure you I’m better but that doesn’t matter cause today I’m here to ask why are you into the mode you play?

I main survival and Kitpvp cause I troll around the most in them and I like interacting with the communities you?

5 Likes

I joined munchy to main survival. But I now main prison because of @Tarteris

3 Likes

Interesting

1 Like

I like survival games when it was up because I love the big maps to explore and how they have a sort of “mysterious” feeling (like the secrets you can find or the thought of someone hunting you and being near you but not knowing because of the map etc) and it also probably helps that pvp is my favorite thing to do in general in minecraft and exploring is my favorite thing in survival minecraft. Woolwars is also fun to use the kit abilites and kit is fun to pvp when it’s active or just pvp or host events. Prison and survival are fun at the beginning of the map/season but then get too grindy after a bit of time for me.

5 Likes

I started with Prison but eventually began to play Survival, KitPVP, and Wool Wars, but I still mainly MAIN prison. However, I do play Survival often, as well.

3 Likes

I immediately went to survival when I joined Munchy because I like playing survival in general, but I find it so much more enjoyable when I have people to chat with while I play. The survival community actually fit my social preferences pretty well and so many people were very kind and welcoming. It’s a very chill gamemode and has so many opportunities and options for what to do!

I dabbled in Wool Wars and Survival Games for a little before, and joined Prison for probably a minute, but nothing quite fit like survival does! :smile:

6 Likes

WoolWars since it used to fun and competitive a lot in normal games

2 Likes

idk i’ve mained everything at this point
started with woolwars → kitpvp/sg → survival → prison (kinda)

4 Likes

I can say i have only been playing survival for the last 2 years. Never been much of a good pvp player and prison still confuses me. :rofl:
Having a chill morning on survival with the amazing community is a typical day for me.:sun_with_face:

6 Likes

Same here as of now lol

2 Likes

My first Munchy server I joined was survival, because I had played previous survival servers before. I joined woolwars from one of Omar’s streams

3 Likes

I started on woolwars because I came across a streamer playing it often on twitch. I then discovered prison, which is now the game mode I play on most of the time :]

3 Likes

I played a bit of Wool Wars and a bit of Survival, but Prison is my #1.

Im not sure if there are other prison servers that have a similar concept to Munchy, but this is the first Prison server that I have seen that is so unique compared to others. In its farming system, finding rare items outside, etc. Climbing the leaderboards and trying to beat your friends. If there are others like that and this isnt the first then my bad. It just seems so unique.
I love how there is something to do for everyone, for example if you like to PVP you can outside and hunt players, if you aren’t good at PVP, you can fish for hours or farm.

7 Likes

I chose to main the hub because why not

3 Likes

Survival because I’m way too much of a casual gamer for ww and kit

4 Likes