Why am i getting banned

i’ve been banned for no reason… well, my game crashed and i think i looked like i flew. and i think the anticheat caught me with that. i hope you can contact me about this.

1 Like

if you want to appeal then you should make a support ticket at munchymc.com/support

i already did about a month ago but never got a reply

that’s weird

Makes it seem like you just got banned but when u say u made an appeal 1 month ago it makes this sketch.

Also it really hurts me when people say ‘I’ve been banned for no reason’ but Ares bans people for using hacked clients. That’s your ban reason - using a hacked client.

i didnt hack,

But still your ban reason was hacking duh. Just make another appeal

i already bought an unban

Then why are u making a thread about this I-…
You’re getting banned for hacking that’s literally the only thing anyone can say right now. Even if you’re saying that you didn’t hack… - you have no proof to defend yourself.

but there isnt proof i did hack or something either

Huh? There’s no proof that u didn’t hack because it was an anti-cheat which bans off of detections.
Who can I trust more? A plugin type detector thing or a person?

You made this thread about asking why you’re getting banned? (by anticheat) there’s literally only one answer to that - you were hacking (could’ve been false but that’s highly doubted)

Your appeal was not ignored, it was denied. You are no longer banned so there is no issue. Locking post.