Who is Vurm? (Munchymc - UNSOLVED)

Before we begin with the documentary, I’d like to note that the title is a joke. We will not be trying to find out who Vurm is IRL, because that would be Doxing. And that’s a very bad thing to do. (Felt like I should add this because the title kinda seems like I’m going to say Vurms real name or something)

Welcoming words

Welcome everyone, to the Vurm documentary. I feel like the new players, and everyone else should see this because Vurm is a very interesting topic here on the munchymc forums.
We shall begin with the definition of Vurm which is -

This proves many things, such as

• No one really knows about him/her ?? Not sure what gender they even are.
  • Vurm has made an effort to stay anonymous, meaning he probably won’t like this post, example - Location : Everywhere.

We next need to consider the “Everywhere” part. Some theories say Vurm really is everywhere, and he is god. Some say Vurm is an alien from another server here to gather information on our server to steal our AMAZING and unique gamemode ideas. Some say Vurm is a forum bot, used to encourage activity on the forums (He likes every single post I’ve ever seen) (Not really) (Pretty much)

The final, and most logical theory is that Vurm just loves munchymc, and wants to interact with the community more!

Minecraft account information

Vurm has said on a separate post (How long have you been playing minecraft) that he joined in 2015. The reason this is significant is because we have to note how amazing Vurm's name is, and it's.. *Drumroll please* Vurm!! Believe it or not. How did he get such a great name in 2015? Is it luck, like McDonalds? Or is it.. something more.. Probably not lol

Timezone (Not personal information)

The next information I have gathered has to do with Vurm's activity and timezone. Vurm willingly gave up a crucial part of information about himself - His timezone. Now I *could* use this to find out the area where he lives but like I've said before WE ARE NOT DOING THAT. Vurm's timezone is mountain. He said it in the discord, and you can find it by searching his name.

As you can see in the next screenshot, Vurm much prefers the forums to discord, and has only sent 23 messages on discord.
Vurm discord

I am currently in EST (Eastern standard time), meaning Vurm is 2 hours behind me, meaning sometimes I post on the forums at 6 AM, but he likes it, despite it being 4 AM for him. Get some sleep, man, you deserve it!

Conclusion

Vurm is a very interesting, and great person overall. We at the forums appreciate you so much, from you liking all of our posts, (lol) to your informative guides, to your steve wearing an orange shirt skin.
Though we may never know who you are, we don’t need to.
(Unless of course you want to help me make a who is vurm #2 :eyes: )
Anyway, this post is mostly a joke, but I spent quite a bit of time making it. Thanks for reading guys, and thank you Vurm!

• HELIXSREVENGE
33 Likes

Vurm, The Creator of Worlds. The Bringer of Destruction. BUT most importantly The Active Forum Person Who Exists and Does Things. MEHAHAHAHHAHAHWHWHWUAHHHAHA

10 Likes

Vurm…is everywhere

6 Likes

Very informative
They should teach this in school

4 Likes

I don’t know a lot about Vurm but I am sure they are very nice c:

3 Likes

vurm is my alt tbh

2 Likes

*likes post *

Thank you! :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Vurm is a legend, whom some says after seconds of posting a topic, they get a notification saying “Vurm liked your post”. But some claims to have seen them on discord and some claims they have seem them on munchy. But who knows??

4 Likes

Vurm is actually pretty active on munchy!

7 Likes

True true

4 Likes

Vurm has exactly 10 minutes to like my post.

Good Luck Vurmy Boy.

Edit: wth vurm…

10 Likes

I will continue the investigation . I will take a survey.

2 Likes

Helix

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Vurm is love Vurm is life

1 Like

o_O you typed this right before I hit enter what-

time travel???

edit: wait no nvm my bad helix as in HelixsRevenge omg I was freaked out for a sec

1 Like

I can see how this will probably get confusing from time to time

Thank you for your service! Make sure to not get personal or too annoying about it though. (I doubt you will I have to say this for legal reasons)

3 Likes

When we are both in a lobby and people are saying “Helix” I actually wait to see context to see if they are talking to you or me it’s really funny xD

3 Likes

I wass actually saying Helix as in DoubleHelix, I’ll make sure to make it more clear next time.

4 Likes

Fun fact: Vurm has never slept and he regains energy by using the forums

6 Likes

Don’t worry most people actually call me Double but Helix is used commonly too ;p

2 Likes