Where You From? :D

I am from North America
I really want to visit murica

6 Likes

I’m from Canada!! :canada:
I want to visit Australia some day, I have a few friends there that I’d love to meet up with again!

8 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkX2R2QLxrg

12 Likes

I’m from 'merica :D!
If I could go anywhere, I would probably go to Italy (because one of my friends is Italian), Hungary (because my dad is partially Hungarian), or Norway (because I know people who have been and really loved the country) :>.

7 Likes

Spain is a beautiful place! :es:

7 Likes

The country I am from is Europe :smiley:

I am actually from the U.S. I would want to visit Brazil or somewhere in Central Africa to see gorillas in the wild :smiley:

8 Likes

I’m from woolwars

7 Likes

Scottish squad!

7 Likes

Germany! :de: :beers:

10 Likes

I’m from the Netherlands c: :netherlands:

9 Likes

Finland :finland:
(Ibby says Finland isn’t real :frowning:)

11 Likes

I’m very confused Zach

3 Likes

I am from Saudi Arabia :DD :saudi_arabia: also I want to visit US, Egypt, UAE, France, UK, Brazil, Japan, and everywhere :DD!!

5 Likes

oop ok owo

2 Likes

I’m from the Netherlands :netherlands:, from Holland (and no Holland isn’t the same as the Netherlands, Holland is a part of the Netherlands)

I would like to visit South Africa because it just looks amazing and I wanna see the difference in cultures!!

9 Likes

It’s actually so crazy how many different countries everyone is from, I did not expect so many!

7 Likes

United Kingdom :uk:

6 Likes

im from le murica :us:

id love to go to australia because 2 reasons:
the first is that my uncle is getting married in australia in a little less than a month and covid made me miss it ):
second is that basically my best friend ever recently moved to melbourne and i wanna see him ):

5 Likes

I’m from the UK :slight_smile:
I’d love to visit Croatia, Iceland or Ghana :laughing:

4 Likes

Jeg bor i Norge akkurat nå! (I live in Norway right now!) I used to live in the US.

I’d like to visit Iceland one day.

7 Likes