Where You From? :D

Hi people!
So, over the many months I’ve been in the munchymc community, I noticed the community is way more diverse than expected in terms of nationalities: one could probably expect a northern american based server to be full of people from those regions, but one would be wrong! I was very surprised and happy to see the huge diversity and range of countries of origin in the server!
Which made me curious and made me want to interact to you about it: What country are you from!? :D
Obviously only answer if you’re comfortable answering and please keep it only at countries since we don’t want anyone leaking their address!
I’ll start: i’m bean and i speak directly from Brazil :brazil:
Excited to see the different countries!

And bonus question: What countries do you want to visit some day and why?

21 Likes

I live in north murica

also my cat bit my ankle and scratched my upper thigh and it hurts send an ambulance :(.

15 Likes

Yeah I’m also in north america
I want to go somewhere else, because I’ve never been out of this country (except when I was like 3-4 years old)

Edit: I would also love to visit Japan, because I love their food, and I want to try the realest real Japanese food that there is. Also one of those small islands that have resorts, hopefully before they all become submerged in water

Edit 2: I did not copy Jamie’s response I only saw it just now

11 Likes

Im from Sweden :grin:

8 Likes

I’m a Dutch boi from The Netherlands, but most of y’all already knew that :>. :netherlands:
Also, I’d like to visit Brazil or Greece :]

9 Likes

omg im calling an uber for you since ambulences in murica are expensive

also beware of your cat.

9 Likes

I’m from Scotland.
If I could visit anywhere I would probably go somewhere like Japan. Seems like a wacky and crazy country with a load of fun stuff to do and a load of beautiful landmarks. The earthquakes scare me off a little but I’d probably still go.

10 Likes

UK gang :uk:

11 Likes

I’m from North America

I don’t know why but I’ve always wanted to visit Ireland.

8 Likes

North America, more specifically USA

9 Likes

North America :D I want to go to Japan though

9 Likes

I’m from England!

There are so many places I’d love to visit, such as different European contries, America and Japan, and I hope that someday I’ll have the means to!

8 Likes

murica :us:

I think the country I want to visit most would be either Japan or the UAE

8 Likes

am-erica

;)

Drake and Josh reference. If you know, you know

5 Likes

I’m from the United States!

A country I would most want to visit would probably be France, Italy, or Greece! They all seem very interesting to me and I’d love to visit the landmarks that they have!

8 Likes

Im from North America. although i’ve always wanted to visit japan or germany.

8 Likes

I’m from Australia! :))

I think a place I wanna visit is Iceland, it seems vvvv exciting and a unique country owo

10 Likes

I is from Scotland

I would love to visit Japan because I think their culture is stunning! :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Meatball land, Sweden! :sweden:
Would love to live in America or Japan though, I like the countries a lot!

7 Likes

I’m from the :us:
I really want to visit Mexico or some other Spanish-Speaking country someday. I’m sort of mexican because my biological dad is, so I think it’d be cool :snake:

5 Likes