Where to from here?

I don’t know what to say about munchy… it changed me for the better, I made lifelong friends, and I couldn’t be more grateful. However, after all the chatter that it’s been dying recently, I took a look at the situation myself, and found the server with 4 servers having no players, and the only active servers nowadays are prison and event, and even event is a stretch. I feel like munchy isn’t what it used to be, like the only real reason people find munchy (myself included) is because of BBH, I guess it’s maybe the passage of time, or rather other things, wherever the server goes from here, I hope it finds it’s way.

4 Likes

hey survival has 25 players!!! thats more than event does on monday tuesday wednesday thursday friday and sunday

2 Likes

dead server lol!!!

2 Likes

i was just saying the day i logged on there was nobody on survival, doesn’t mean there isn’t anyone there now :smiley:

What do you mean? The player-count is through the roof rn!

5 Likes

You erasing woolwars only was too kind. :sob:

2 Likes

:people_hugging:

i feel you. what about it feels like the pasage of time? just curious! i had a similiar perspective, as well

2 Likes

i was reviewing earlier videos/forums of MunchyMc, in which it was at it’s prime, had more in the community then just playing, but I saw a large difference in terms of the community, a lot more open and a lot more active then it is today, which happens to everything eventually

3 Likes

Congratulations @NeonKnight9115! You are now owner of Munchy MC! Which things would you change to improve the server?

4 Likes

I started playing munchy back in 2018, the server has changed a whole lot since then when it comes to munchy it’s had its highs and lows of course in 2020 when everyone was at home people were on everyday and the server was more active because no one had anything to do now a majority of the “og” players and the players who really enjoy this server are growing up; working, or continueing their education. I started playing this server when I was 11 and in 2 months I’ll be 17 I’m grateful to still have as much freetime as I do but others might not

TL;DR
The playerbase is getting older and with that means people have less time to play

3 Likes

Hello TheFireGamer210, may you please check my dm’s…

2 Likes