Where can i have my home? or even get wood?

Hello! i just joined the server, and i cant find a single place in surviuval where there is not built by other players :S even all the forest are made by players, every mountain, i seriouassly cant find a single normal three :S and yes i have done /rtp many times :confused: is there a dynmap i can check where players hevent build or something?

No, we don’t support dynmap. I’m surprised that you’re having this much trouble, there is such much unclaimable space. To get your wood you can try the mining world (/warp portalroom) and get your resources there; just run a couple hundred blocks away from the spawn area and you should find trees.

1 Like

Maybe restart the survival server clear the map many does not even play but have a base

is it maybe so that you have costumised every biome and every three? so thats why i cant find any regular threes? or non changed biome?

Yes, most trees are customized

so like if i whant wood i can cut down any three that i see? and can live there? its not like someone who live near by have made it and spent like hours making the forests?

As far as I’m aware it’s fair game if the land isn’t claimed.

1 Like

Yes, the whole entire map is custom terrain,meaning almost all of it is not built by players and is automatically generated.

2 Likes

The entire map is full of custom biomes.

1 Like

Or possibly have a timer on claims, so unplayed claims after a period of time reset the area, of many even a general map reset, minus the actively used bases. I dunno, I’ve put hours into my bases, I’d hate to lose my progress.

1 Like