What was your Favorite Prison Map + Item?

I heard from a little birdie on the forums that map 10 is in the making… HYPE!!!
Map 10 is also a major milestone, that’s 10 individual prison maps with 10 unique themes and items!
So, to recognize this milestone, I wanted to ask not just the prison community, but anyone who has played any prison map 2 things (even if you started this map!):

1. Which map was your favorite to play / have the best memories on?
  2. If you could bring back any item of any rarity from any map, what would it be, what did it do, and why particularly that item?

I’ll start: My favorite prison map was map 7, I really enjoyed the theme, and PvP was incredibly fun to tinker with! The one item I would bring back would have to be Carmen Sandiego Pants from map 4. This item was a mythical rare that when worn, would put you in /vanish, which puts you fully invisible, and not appear on tab list, meaning you couldn’t get hurt by players. Going completely invisible to all players and even appearing offline was such a fascinating feature for a mythical, and it was cool to see it similarly implemented as Maleficent Legs in map 9.

5 Likes

I started with this map but some of my favorite items are:

• Redvelvet’s Cake
  • Snow White Leggings
  • Tinkerbell Bell
  • Puss in Boots Blade
  • Goldilock’s Pickaxe
  • Blooming Flower (it’s just so cute!)
5 Likes

@zetsies made me join munchy to play map 6 so probably map 6 or i wouldn’t be here rn.

4 Likes

W zetsies

2 Likes

Map 8 Thors axe will forever be my favorite. Looting with it while holding right click could show you if someone was nearby by smiting them/showing the cooldown. Really helpful esp if that person was chasing u w cm belt

2 Likes

Map 7 because the pvp was 10x better. Also u were vulnerable outside. Now ur basically always invincible and 90% of the server teams (or I was told). Also I was absurdly rich back then. I just lost interest in map 8-9; boring pvp, boring ways to get money. Map 7 was so much more unique in getting money. Maybe it’s just the bias because it was my first map and I actually had money compared to the maps after, but I still found it much more fun even when I was a brokie. Hopefully map 10 can bring more variety in gameplay. Also my gang was amazing, loved everyone I played with and they were great people.

My favorite item HAD to be the boss staff from map 7. That item was 90% of the reason I grinded the game. I could not quit without it, and when I got it was addicted. I have so many good and bad memories from that item alone lmfao.
Also snape eyes. During my mid game that was another item I just had to have. Once I acquired both items the trolling began

3 Likes

My favorite map was map 2. I loved the star wars themed items, and it is the first map that I really grinded. I met a lot of friends there that have mostly quit now. My favorite item was probably han solo boots (bhop boots), because the movement was really fun.

4 Likes

I like mal legs!!! Esp when I die at hospital with them

3 Likes

Yknow, never thought abt using it to run away

1 Like

It’s hard to say which map was my favorite because they were all good and bad in their own way. But i will list off some of my favorite items

Shreks lucky pole
Ugliest Duckling Rod
Tophat/EB grin
Worms
Hephaestus Electromagnet
Hephaestus Compressor
Post-Nerf Valentine brain

3 Likes

I really loved the CM belt, I don’t remember thor’s axe much though.

2 Likes

Boss staff was cracked that map if you used it right, and yes I remember quite well what happened when you got both :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I officially started playing this map, so some of my favorite items would be (I just can’t pick one):

• RedVelvet’s Cake
  • Elsa’s Scepter
  • Gingerbread Man
  • Ugly Duckling Rod
  • Varmetek Horns
5 Likes

It was a semi, when you right clicked it smited a nearby player
obviously was also an axe you could use for axe stuff. Really helpful for people who can’t pvp cuz when someone was close you knew

2 Likes

Thxx W Rat :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m in love with the older maps although I have never played them. It was MunchyMC prison #1 or map 1 (i think). I liked some of the items like Flash legs which gave you insane speed and the spiderman mask. (pretty much map 8 venom tongue). I liked the concept of marvel in munchy mc prison overall.

3 Likes

Personally i like the Turtle Arrow

2 Likes

I remember those! You were close enough, those were map 3, flash legs were so much fun to zoom around the map, the amount of speed depended on what hotbar slot you were holding at the time.

1 Like

This map is probably my favourite even though I joined map 8 and didn’t play it a lot.
Also Cupid catcher is amazing~

4 Likes

I think that map 7 had to have been the best map for prison without a doubt, specifically the beginning and middle of map 7. Most OG players returned for the start of map 7, it was one of the biggest releases for prison, the outside world was the best it has ever been (for both pvp and looting), people still hadn’t begun merging into one massive team that would dominate everyone else, every rare item had its purpose and Legendary rares were in fact very rare to obtain whilst being balanced (for the most part). Mythicals were completely broken, but also impossible to find. They were some of the most fun and overpowered rares to ever exist. If you remember the fear of seeing a Voldemort Skull while looting, you know exactly which period I’m talking about. After that everything sort of went downhill because people started doing all sorts of stuff by doxing, people started getting blacklisted way more only to come back on alts where they would cheat and ruin the game further, new items were slowly introduced that destroyed both the outside and inside economy, and certain groups began working together to form a gigantic force, both outside and inside of the prison, which would essentially be unstoppable.

All in all, I don’t think that any map, or dare I say game in general, I’ve played comes close to the fun and thrill that the beginning/middle of map 7 provided. The map was a fantastic, but accidental product of a great community (minus the toxicity) and well-designed rare item system.

6 Likes