What’s your most funniest story?

One day I was going to a mini golf park with some friends and a little fun fact I HATEEEEEEE ahold like I never consider it to be a sport so I was rlly just in it for my friends. So I arrive there and we go to get clubs but my friend group was filled up and I was at the end of the line so I got paired with some random kids and I was already miserable so eventually that was over so me and friends go to get lunch so I get a hot dog and go to put mustard on it so it doesn’t go and I unscrew the cap to pour it and it all comes down at once :sob: and then my hotdogs drenched so I pour mustard on one hotdog to another and it was horrid. So after all that we decide to do go karts and I was excited and the first laps went well but the 2nd I flipped my friend off as a joke then i spinned out randomly so I hit a way and I kept driving and the gas cap went off and I got drenched in gas and I nearly caught on fire and when I thought it got worse a group of women (like 20) were there to see the whole thing and I knew 3 of them. Just when I thought it couldn’t get worse my shirt was drenched so to not get lit on fire I had to take it off and walk all the way back to lobby and wait 20 mins shirtless :sob:. At least I got a free shirt tho plus y’all are unlucky you haven’t seen me shirtless.

1 Like

Haha that one time when I first used archer was so funny…

1 Like

Pls reframe from off topic posts

1 Like

I’m not doing this again… a joke is a joke ok?

2 Likes

A security guard on the metro called me baby girl cause he thought I was 15. :slightly_smiling_face: I didn’t laugh while it happened because I was like shocked, I entered the metro and everyone legit laughed.

3 Likes

Bro got the code enforcement rizz

1 Like

I L danced on @DutchMTC for a solid minute like a year ago

It was really funny to be fair

1 Like

I’ll give you guys the pg version of this story

So I’m at a convention with my brother his gf and my dad, and one of the people we see is John Jarrett (Aussie actor who did wolf creek ect.

So brother’s gf goes and gets the autograph done and he asks, “can I write get fcked on it?” So it reads “Dear Brother’s GF, get fcked! John Jarrett”

Funniest thing is when my brother and his gf get a photo with him, he says to my brother “Crikey mate you must have 2 aholes” (Joke is that he’s so tall he might as well have 2 aholes for those who don’t get the joke)

Love that guy :joy:

Ps: I’m taller than my brother, wonder how many a**holes I have :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I’m taller and I have more holes.

Great story btw love John jarret

1 Like