What’s your favorite memory you had with another server member?

For me it would be that time I said 20 chapters of m&m lore while chat was down and me and a friend were trolling the entire time.

3 Likes

First time me and @Parasitz met would be one of the good memories. (I stream sniped him)

6 Likes

I love @RealParasitz

3 Likes

Omg i’ve had alot of good memories with a lot of people on the server- Community-wize, my first stream was super supportive from all the community.
As far as survival, i’m friends with most of the community, i see myself as more of a wholesome pressence- sometimes. I’m probably wrong though.
As far as woolwars goes, like with survival i’m friends with a lot of people. I enjoy annoying @oChocolate, @NotFZero (Aka skephalo0w069420 :cry: ), @mimpie, and anyone toxic or sometimes other ww mains too xD
I can’t remember a time when I had a absoloutley horrible experience with another member, so thats good too.

5 Likes

I have so many cute memories but it would be hard to list them all, especially if I have to take one as a favourite. From simping for @toccataski, making a map art with her and @Alexizzs, annoying @Eroa with my countless amount of purgatory hacker reports or spamming @Alkemystix about my efficiency 6 pickaxes, playing bedwars with @Ayella @skepiwi and @HELIXED, blowing up the season 3 community farm just like @Ibby did for the season 2 one, I sure had a blast on Munchy!

I felt like pinging lots of people, don’t question why.

4 Likes

None asked.

1 Like

4 Likes

Fair point.

2 Likes

Probably when I made a cringe video that I immediately took down on @iPrinceLOL or any of the times @mimpie streamed on ww. Love making fun of @Gr8ssSkeppyG1rl too.

3 Likes

@Sript just always being there at my lowest, always had his dms openned when needed, thank you sript, je moeder <3

2 Likes

prob spending hours in calls with @Tarteris, very fun times!

1 Like

Not me being there for you? Ok I’m offended.

2 Likes

this 2 ^

1 Like

Already changed who my valentines gonna be. Too late.

1 Like

NOOOOOOOO ;-;
:black_heart:

1 Like

I have never talked to another server member do u think theyd like me

4 Likes

Yes I do

2 Likes

archer haters.

2 Likes