What’s your favorite candy?

WHAAAAAAAAAATSSSSSSSSSS GOOD YALL. Happy Easter if you celebrate! Currently kinda working on polls of the month April and I gotta wait on polls from two community members for the two community polls but I got bored thinking of the other polls and decided to make a question for you people, what’s your favorite candy?

This doesn’t need to be a brand answer like “KitKat” and you can go more specific like “raspberry KitKats” if you wish!

But anyways lemme tell you dudes and lady dudes about my favorite candy orange cream twizzlers. Lemme start by saying twizzlers are lowkey kinda mid, they’re alright ig but they’re pretty bad but something about filled twizzlers just absolutely redeems it in every single way. Not only is this texture soft but chewy enough to be considered edible unlike its brothers of crimson viney death but these orange cream twizzlers have cream in the middle that truly makes you want to lick sand and hire an attorney but it also fills you with the utmost urge to drive your Chevy Silverado through your living room.

These orange cream twizzlers only drawback is that my local dollar tree and Walmart has yet to obtain them, thus keeping me from this sweet sensation that feels like the macys thanksgiving parade of 2016. While none of you may believe me and you all are gonna laugh at me for this I swear every time I grip one of these I feel like a spiritual orb shoots through me and it’s like I lived the lives of everyone who touched the ingredients to make this. It’s like I’m possessed by an otherworldly presence and every time I grip these I swear I just throw my head back and start moaning ancient incantations to Cthulhu or something and oh my god you guys are gonna think I’m looney but I swear it’s like an orb of spirits just shoots out of my mouth.

Anyways what’s your favorite candy?!?!

5 Likes

Those strawberry hard candies that no one knows the name of but every grandma on the planet has a jar of them anyways

6 Likes

Kit kat :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

I love a good chocolate bar, whether it’s just a plain and simple milk/dark chocolate, or something with more ingredients, such as a Twix bar

5 Likes

:drooling_face:

1 Like

I will admit, those are pretty good, just not my favorite candy :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

NOT YOUR FAVORITE?
IMG_9623

I disagree but respect your opinion regardless :blush:

1 Like

7 Likes

I think good candy is like life. You cannot have a good one without hardship and pain. Toxic Waste covered in malic acid is my answer.

6 Likes

Chocolate bars and twizzlers

3 Likes

mine is the peanut butter milk chocolate feastables bar
Reese’s used to be my fave but feastables topped it
Still my 2nd fave

8 Likes

Alright I made polls of the month fully at this point, expect it soon when SOMEONE (you know who you are :face_with_raised_eyebrow:) gives me her poll suggestion and I make and color the intro!

1 Like

Kill me but I don’t like twizzlers at all, tried them a couple times and they’re pretty bad not gonna lie

Edit: Read the post fully lmao, might have to try the filled twizzlers ngl!

Update: I HAD A DREAM I ATE FILLED TWIZZLERS LMAOO (they were really good)

2 Likes

I LOVE SKITTLES! 10/10 almost no candies can top it except reeses and the ones my grandma makes :)

1 Like