What’s your childhood show or shows?

Hello everybody I am the infamous drex and I think liberals are lizard people but aside from that I am here today to ask you what are you childhood shows?

My child hood shows growing up were: mythbusters, the amazing world of gumball, SpongeBob seasons 1-7 (fell off at season 8), the Simpsons, henry danger, transformers original series, transformers prime, superhero squad, the animated Batman (forgot which), and wild kratts

Did you guys watch any of these shows? And if so which? And what shows that aren’t in here did you watch?

Edit: gonna have to add fairy odd parents here

Another edit but this time Star Wars the clone wars

Final edit gravity falls and ninjago

10 Likes

Spongebob, loved it. I don’t know the english name but the one with Timmy Turner
but probably my all time favorite was Blues Clues. It’s so simple and nice

4 Likes

dora the explora

2 Likes

Dragon ball, Jonny test the Amazing world of gumball SpongeBob, dexor, that purple blob I forgot his name and those pirates I forgot as well YA HIS NAME IS CHAWDER SOMETHJNG LIKE THAT and that very creepy old dog show I was scared off and adventure time

2 Likes

only the real hiphoppers know this jam

2 Likes
So the list is long…

Edit: I am too lazy to make the list longer…

1 Like

omg i forgot my little pony- i used to be obseesed with that show up till i was like, 8 xD

2 Likes

star wars the clone wars

3 Likes

:sunglasses:

The Thundermans

Henry Danger

My Little Pony

Spongebob

Yugioh

Winx

“Medvjedići dobrog srca” DK THE ENGLISH SORRY :(

“Leteći Medvjedi”

4 Likes

Someone say DREX0R

1 Like

Thunder make were also pretty goated but Henry danger on top Fr. And I had drex before drex was drex so I technically can sue them.

Also this is a real ad btw Megatrons favorite song (transformers) - YouTube

1 Like

Damn bro how did I forget about that I gotta add to the list

2 Likes

Barney, Bearenstein Bears, Amazing World of Gumball, Disney Channel, Bob the Builder, Chuggington, Curious George, Wild Kratts, Arthur, etc

3 Likes

5 Likes

My main three were Ninjago, Gumball, and Gravity falls. Honestly If they were still going I would be watching them today ngl

3 Likes

Oh wait a min I gotta add gravity falls and ninjago

3 Likes

captain rex

3 Likes

Grievous >>>

Well tbf 2003 would be even stronger but we’re talking about the clone wars

3 Likes

bro 2003 grievous is actually insane

it’s like how darth vader is in legends vs. how he is in canon

3 Likes

Yeah legends Vader was fast af probably because he was angry and on crack in fights (literally on steroids to numb the pain of his suit)

2 Likes