What’s y’all’s fav songs

What’s y’all’s favorite 4 songs from modern songs to 90’s , 80’s And the 70’s I’ll start
Modern: border line by Tame impala

90’s: Chicago by Michael Jackson

80’s: take on me by the A-ha band

70’s: Bohemin Rhapsody by the queen band

What’s yours?

8 Likes

Love a lot of 90s and 2000s to 2010 rap a lot but also love some 70s and 80s and 90s rock a lot but as for songs lemme send this sheer Masterpiece of a song

3 Likes

Pretty much any Avicii song and just EDM in general :eyes:

6 Likes

Anything from Kate Bush :)

3 Likes

“A Man Without Love” by Englebert Humperdinck.
A bit older than the 70’s, but it’s absolutely beautiful and I love listening to that song every time, especially after Moon Knight came out.

4 Likes

Moonknight was good but the last episode moonknight was a lil inaccurate in how he jumps that high and glides across Egypt, also that he tried dodging an attack because moonknight doesn’t dodge. Was great but needed a lil more of actual moonknight in moonknight

2 Likes

They did kinda butcher the show with the last episode.
I loved the show for how different it was than every other MCU project (saying this as a man who has watched every MCU film at least twice and buys tickets weeks ahead). The last episode, however, was just a very generic “good guy wins bad guy loses” type of ending. It also felt very rushed - steven gets resurrected, suddenly moon knight can fly and steven can fight as well as marc, the big bad is introduced and killed in the same episode, the scarlet scarab and jake lockley are revealed - everything in one episode.

Really wish they left a lot of that for the second season.

3 Likes

Yeah happens a lot but tbf it ain’t like comics where you can get good cliff hangers. I felt also they tried to ride out Marc and Steven a lot but some episodes like the hospital one was perfect with no moonknight but the other episodes could have used more moonknight. But khonshu was great in last episode

2 Likes

Kinda cringe but I like yeat and ken Lamar

2 Likes

Wdym yeat and lamar are fire asf

However the newest yeat album was mid af but Lamar’s album was amazing

1 Like

I’ll do my thing

Modern: runaway by Kanye west

90’s: all eyez on me by Tupac

80’s: I’m still standing by Elton John

70’s: Scenes From an Italian Restaurant by billy joel

Finding a song from the 80’s was hard lol