What’s up survival :D

Hellow people! Hope that everyone is having an amazing day/night and hope that you are all enjoying the holidays because I really have been. Spent most of my time sleeping and going outside just to enjoy summer although it doesn’t exist in my country…

Well, just wanted to know how you guys have been :D And was curious about how survival was doing since I was pretty much offline… and since I’m pretty bored and can’t get on for tonight, I’m just being curious and wondering how your projects are going on for season 3 and what are they about! Really hope that everything is doing alright for you and wish you all an awesome day!!

That said, I may just go to sleep xD
Night people, stay cute :sparkling_heart:

I just put this topic on survival because I have way more friends there so don’t feel excluded if you wanna share some of your quests/missions on other servers and your ways to reach them <3
11 Likes

I’ve personally just been building, I think I’m just really bad at it because I take so long

5 Likes

I’ve just finished a mapart board! So hopefully will have some cool art coming soon :sunglasses:

7 Likes

i made a dirt house
im super proud of it
builder application soon

4 Likes

I’m fine thanks :+1:

5 Likes

Nice to hear :)

1 Like