What’s the things on your Christmas wishlist? 🎅

Merry drexmas everyone! It seems December 24th and 25th are approaching slowly but steadily and with that begs the question of what things shall we want to be acquiring this 25th?

Personally I don’t have a lot but I did ask for a small bit of books and comics (it was NOT a small amount AT ALL I’m finna be poor if they get it all), some currencies in games I already own, and also every Christmas I get this one candy box thingamabob and it got like 80’s candy so that too.

While this isn’t a forum game don’t say money unless you say “money to spend on _____” :rage: have some originality smh.

3 Likes

probably a new phone because mine has literal lightsabers on the screen and it’s broken :pray: or new clothes!!

2 Likes

“ITS AN IPHONE, AN IPHONE. AND IT KEEPS GLITCHING”

clothes for outfits to gatekeep them

2 Likes

new computer

1 Like

I’ve made my wishes all prison related and it’s a shared number 1 spot :smirk: (you didn’t say that it wasn’t allowed @DREX0R)

• a reunion with all bonk members

• a huge Christmas-tree at spawn

• more myths found in the outside world

2 Likes

To be fair I did the same idk why I put #1 thing

1 Like

I don’t celebrate nor get gifts (even for my birthday that happened 3 days ago, I’m now 19), but I enjoy winter vibes!

3 Likes

Happy late birthday! Sorry to hear you got no gifts though :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I want @skepiwi for Xmas :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

bro wants a lot of gifts just stick w the new computer

1 Like

I only want Skep :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

pokespe

1 Like

A plane ticket to Jedi’s house (we can drive around bringing chaos)

Canadian stamps so I can send Lulu smt for Christmas

Free assassination card (I get to kill sm1 on surv :smiling_imp:)

Some illegal item for display on surv

2 Likes

not on myself of course.

I can arrange that…………

1 Like

surv season 3 museum

4 Likes

An oculus would be fun, playing in VR. So that’s probably what I want.

3 Likes

Well I like figet stuff so some of those an iPad cus digital art, 3D art pen cus it’s cool, Books/board games uhh, pokemon cards cus collecter, and other collecter items idk, just stuff I like

4 Likes