What new kits do you want for Kitpvp?

hello everyone! Good news we might be getting new kits!

While it not confirmed I recently got this beautiful screenshot for the Kitpvp community!

So I’m asking all Kitpvp players and even people that don’t play kitpvp to help

I thought of a few new kits because the Kitpvp community goes a lil loony after having no content for 4 months.

Kit Icon Abilities
Cactus Cactus Cactus kit has thorns 3 on the chest plate and has a cactus item in the hotbar. If the item is clicked is shoots a spine (arrow)in 8 directions 4 times
Knockout Red wool Knockout has a piece of red wool in hotbar which builds charge when hitting someone but does damage of red wool but once it builds enough charge it can be right clicked and then do 5 hearts of damage
Gasser Lime glass pane The gasser can right click a potion of poison in the hotbar which shoots an arrow that upon landing creates a cloud of poison
golem Stone The golem starts with 2 hearts of absorption automatically and has a stone block that when clicked hurls a stone chunk at people (chunk disappears upon landing)
Glass canon Glass No I don’t mean a strong kit with weak health i means a litteral glass canon, like some sort of long range sniper that does damage because the archer kits don’t do much damage and are more speakable unless it’s crossbow
Slider Diamond boots Can wall surf if holding an item or automatically (has to be shifted though) also gets an extra block or height when uncrouched (like player jumped) has jump boost 2 always
Grenade TNT Minecart The grenade kit has 3 different grenades each with its own ability which players can shuffle by dropping the item in their hotbar, the grenades are: sticky bomb (sticks to players when attached), knock back (knocks back opponents or yourself for a boost), and smoke (hides you in particles)
M&m kit Wool block that changes color to all the different m&m’s When the wool block in your inventory is clicked it does the ability based on what color you clicked on. Abilities: red (strength 2 for 4 seconds), yellow (absorption for 8 seconds), blue (speed 2 For 10 seconds), orange (lose 7 hearts immediately), green (restores 5 hearts on click), brown (weakness 2 for 15 seconds), purple (nausea for 6 seconds)

I hope you like these kits and do you got any good ideas for some?

2 Likes

I don’t play kit :frowning: Some wonderful suggestions tho! I hope the kit community likes them! Good job drex!!!

2 Likes

Definitely want wall rider rn, momentum goes crazy

1 Like

wall riding would unironically be really cool (i like being fast and jumping off random buildings and walla)

2 Likes

I think it could be nice too because staff meme eats could set up courses and maybe pressure plates to record time. Kinda like the Titan fall gauntlet.

1 Like

Sad to see no new suggestions! Hope there’s some tomorrow when I wake up!

1 Like

Burger kit, you get to throw burgers :hamburger:

5 Likes

idk about a new kit, but i would like to see pvp kit changed to have speed 1 and get rid of the strength. and then if Ninja is removed at all, change the dash kit to have speed 2 instead of 1.

2 Likes

I want Grenade Kit and Gasser in KitPvP. These two because they seem like fair kits to use and they aren’t too overpowered. While the other kits are okay, I noticed that one of them can break the gameplay of KitPvP and make it less enjoyable for the players. So, I decided to stick with just the Grenade Kit and Gasser, and wanted to let you know that.

I know that you were trying add cool kits, but most kits wouldn’t be in-game bc reasons for the devs. So, maybe in near future they could add the Grenade Kit and Gasser in KitPvP with others. Good job though atleast

2 Likes

Yeah Minecraft’s a horrible coding platform.

1 Like

Wall rider is awesome tho

1 Like