What is you're favorite Prison Map

What is your favorite Prison Map you’ve played? (RIP NEWGENS WHO STARTED THIS MAP)

personally my favorite map was Map 8 because of all the pvp that happened during it, i personally enjoy prison when theres more toxicity and more pvp, It was also my favorite because of the cool items like deadpool pickaxe (by far the most creative mythical ive seen), cm belt, and the thanos pants (not the fabled version i hated those :p). I was close to saying map 7 but unfortunately i didnt play much of that map, it was still a phenomenol map nonetheless.

2 Likes

I mostly played this map, I played a bit of map 8 and I liked the ability of items and the theme.

4 Likes

My favorite to play was map 2 because it was my first map, joined from cell wars and got some really good cells with legendaries over the course of the map, but I like any of the past 3 maps best for the litany of features that have been added that make it a much more full gamemode than just like mining and looting.

9 Likes

In my opinion it was map 7 for me because it was during quarantine and it just hit diff. Also it was when I was able to meet more people in the prjson community since I was new basically.

3 Likes

same bro same

2 Likes

map 7 was best especially late map when everyone had infinite sets

2 Likes

I’ve been playing on and off since map 5 but I started playing a lot map 8r. I don’t have too much to say about the maps I have played but map 6 was nice because they added farming. And map 9 is sick because it’s the map where I really made friends on prison.

3 Likes

I agree with what you’re saying but also want to point out that map 6 farming was horrible. You just farmed one crop (cocoa beans usually) over and over, vanilla Minecraft style, until you got the set that let you just walk around your cell and type /sellall at the end a few times, and just repeat doing that over and over as the only viable way to make money. In map 7 I added the new farming system that works like how it does now (map 9 has same type of system just with a crop mix up)

4 Likes

I understand that it was bad when it was originaly added but hot take I enjoy farming even if it’s bad I find it very calming. And I must say the work you’ve done for farming is amazing.

4 Likes

I started last map, so comparing Map 8 to Map 9, I like the outside of Map 8 better. All I will say since I didn’t rlly do anything else besides loot.

3 Likes

I played map 6, 8, 8r and this one, but i probably liked 8r the most because of the slotting set with the four leaf clover trousers and the orchid, those were my favourite items

4 Likes

map 987543

3 Likes

so i started this map, so for now, it’s map 9 but i’ve seen photos/videos of previous maps and i really like the scenery of maps 4, 6, and 8!

4 Likes

My favorite map was map 2 because of the unbalanced/op items, and the simplicity of the map.

6 Likes

I like map 8r :3

2 Likes

I like the one map that had the thing

3 Likes

maap 8 lol

2 Likes

I played map 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 8r, and map 9 but the most fun one was map 1 because I had so much fun in it and I made a lot of friends at that time.

2 Likes

Shut it leb

3 Likes