What is your munchy related New Year’s resolution?

Mine is to stop getting muted and acting less like a doobie addict.

2 Likes

This is kinda Munchy related, but I stream 90% of the time on munchy. So my resolution is to grow my channel even more

4 Likes

Try to play some more survival or my money is a waste ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

3 Likes

Name? I’ll check it out

1 Like

Have you tried making more money? Capitalism is superior

1 Like

Touched_Grasss

2 Likes

Idk what game mode you main but here’s suggestions for each one to grow your channel viewership: Kitpvp: host events when you can and make sure to do a fun exciting kit
Survival: host tons of things you made like fist fight clubs, parkour, etc
Woolwars: make sure to choose a fun kit and go for kills not for win and also try to meme around
Prison: play something else
Purgatory: torture the banned

3 Likes

haha thank you i main woolwars and survival, but i’ll keep that in mind :D

2 Likes

That’s in the works, I guess.

2 Likes

ruin mcdonalds day

3 Likes

Valid very valid McDonald’s workers jip My fries so do they really deserve to have a nice day?

1 Like

So for prison: finding a myth, obtain flowers (yes we still have flower pots with no towers) and finishing up my item-guide :blush:

3 Likes

Don’t got one I just do it. :muscle::orangutan::japanese_ogre::skull_and_crossbones::nail_care:

2 Likes

I’m a myth how about you find me?

1 Like

You sure are active for someone that just made a post saying they’ll be inactive for two months :slight_smile:

What’s my resolution you ask? To overthrow you as the leader of woolwars poopers :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

NEVER (also I meant in the server still hold the community dear) and besides I made a logo for it that represents everything it is and I don’t know if you can represent all in that logo

1 Like

So do it.

1 Like

To be able to play survival games

2 Likes

to quit and find an actual good server to play on

1 Like

VALID (I got recommendations if you wanna hear)

1 Like