What is your favorite album!

Hey my fellow music enjoyers! Today I have a very serious question for y’all… what is your all time favorite album! Also let me just make it clear that any genre is allowed, from alternative rock to k-pop!

example of a reply:

album name: OK orchestra

Artist name: AJR

Favorite song: that one about the worlds smallest violin

Why you enjoy the album: this album is terrible, I’m just using it as an example.

So with that being said… go reply!!

Just fyi by the end of the week I will be rating every album on a scale of 1 through 10!! (Please don’t disappoint me :face_holding_back_tears:)

4 Likes

BASED SCOP211

but anyways i dont listen to the weeknd as much but Dawn FM will always go down as one of my favorite albums simply because its an actual masterpiece thats so well thought-out.

5 Likes

nvm

4 Likes

I love you so much more now.

2 Likes

Don’t ask me questions about music it will not end well for anyone

Album Name: Dizzy Bezerko

Artist Name: Unlike Pluto

Favorite Song: Guts (hardest choice of my life rn)

Why I enjoy it: I honestly just. Love Unlike Pluto in general. Never made a bad song. This one just happens to be the most recent album he’s put out so it’s fresh in my memory do not get me wrong they all slap

3 Likes

#4 Get rich or die trying (50 cent) my fav song is prolly poor lil rich or patiently waiting

#3 Late registration (Kanye west) my fav song is definitely gone (tho my all time favorite song is from kanye too but not this album. take a listen to made it in America, beautiful song.)

#2 Good kid m.a.a.d city (Kendrick Lamar) fav song is money trees (money trees and also that’s my third favorite song of all time too lol, it’s chill ASF I love it)

#1 The Eminem show (Eminem) my fav song is cleanin out my closet (also my second favorite song of all time)

Honor able mention to austin by post Malone, minutes to midnight by linkin park, and ten by Pearl Jam)

2 Likes

Lr is such a good album bro

2 Likes

Yeah I like the more pre 2016 Kanye. I don’t like any new albums really, and his newest was pretty horrible ngl. Good (don’t die) was the only S tier song I’d put until it got removed for an uncleared sample, carnival is glazed beyond belief and burn is pretty good but not as good for S tier

2 Likes

I’ll do my fav album now…

Album name: Kids see ghost (self titled album)

Group name: Kids see ghost (formed by my goats Kanye west and kid cudi)

Fav song: Cudi montage <3

Why I enjoy the album: Holy moly this album is amazing!! 2 of my all time fav artist came together to drop a masterpiece that is a blend of Rap, grunge, and psychedelic rock stuff. Please I urge anyone who enjoys music to LISTENNNNNNNNN!!

1 Like

His newest album is the worst thing I’ve ever heard…

3 Likes

AJR fades in
thirsty starts playing
the ground gets painted red from the blood of all normal human beings in earshot

2 Likes

Album name: Sounds Good Feels Good

Artist name: 5 Seconds of Summer

Favorite song: Fly Away

Why you enjoy the album: not a single song misses and most of them are very underrated. plus, the nostalgia factor is nice.

4 Likes

Album name: Are We There Yet?
Artist name: James Marriott
Favorite song: Denial
Why you enjoy the album: Almost every song on it just hits different for some reason, especially live!!!

4 Likes

Poems of the past by Powfu, favorite song is “im used to it”

I used to listen to this album the whole time years ago so it gets nostalgic listening to it sometimes

3 Likes

Album name: Retired from Sad, New Career in Business
Artist name: Mitski
Favorite song: Class of 2013
Why you enjoy the album: It makes me feel something I have never really felt, and could express, also I really relate to the songs Mitski makes, probably top artist I ever listened to.

5 Likes

Tried it, didn’t like it that much. Cudi montage I actually heavily disliked too, shame tho cause I was hyped since I never knew cudi and Kanye had an album and cudi also had a different style compared to any other artist but eh.

2 Likes

:(((( it’s a very unique album, on my first listen I wasn’t crazy about it but it grew on me a lot!!

2 Likes

Maybe I’ll relisten to some I thought were decent, I liked like one song I think but yeah I’ll maybe try again later.

2 Likes

im not sure what to pick so im going to do this for @NaoIsHere:

Album names: worm food, Sleepyhead, Lemon Boy, 16/04/16, Cavetown

Artist names: Cavetown (featuring chloe moriondo, Drew Monson, Pierce The Veil & beabadoobee)

Favourite songs: worm food, kill u, frog, a kind thing to do, 1994, better, wasabi, fall in love with a girl, grey space, heart attack, i swear to god, juno, laundry day, Sweet Tooth, For You, Telescope, Feb 14, Pyjama Pants, Trying, Thing That Make It Warm, Snail, Wishing Well, I Miss My Mum, Empty Bed, Lemon Boy, Green, It’s U, Fool, Another One of Those Days, Taking Care of Things, Big Bowl in the Sky, 888, Poison, 10 Feet Tall, I’ll Make Cereal, Pigeon, Night Knuckles, BG Noise, Psychometry, So Much, Calpol, Snake & the Prairie Dogs, 16 /04 / 16 (Jack’s Song), Irrational, Nostalgia in my BedRoom, LavaIceRink, Trenchh, Sliipping Lately, Meteor Shower, Everything is Temporary (Sticks and Stones), We’re Alive, Hazel, Untitled V.2, Intermission, Banana Bread, Devil Town

Why nao enjoys these albums: nao loves cavetown

8 Likes

I am distraught that you’re dragging ajr. I will not be inviting you to the concert of theirs I am going to. :angry:

4 Likes