What is the strangest thing that happened to you on Munchy?

I’m sorry for anyone who clicked on this, I can’t think of any right now, I might edit this later if I think of something

anyway yeah. Make sure it’s appropriate and dosen’t reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else.

Edit: I thought of something! The first time I used archer :D

3 Likes

12 Likes

Normal day with emu.

3 Likes

@oTortle

3 Likes

Someone on survival thought I really had a fetish about candles and told me to seek for help! :slightly_smiling_face: It was on season 2.

6 Likes

Don’t feel like going on my computer now but definitely the December 22nd incident where chat on Kitpvp was down and only I could talk with one other person and I read 25 chapters of m&m lore on there and everyone was BEGGING me to stop . it was amazing. I’ll find screenies later but everyone was begging me to stop saying my incredible m&m lore.

DREX08 was crazy man. But villain arc came to an end so now I only read 4 chapters a day max.

2 Likes

Yo mb thought you did but I remembered that was me not you. Apologies.

1 Like

Strangest thing that happened was me quitting munchy

3 Likes

Strange af

2 Likes

Probably becoming a moderator on the event server before anywhere else on the server.

and probably also getting smod on survival before kit

8 Likes

okay…

2 Likes

Its funny cuz its wrong

4 Likes

there’s so much that I want to send (courtesy of @McDonalds) but unfortunately it would probably also leak some old staff chat messages so I can’t :skull:

3 Likes

being a kit player

(I don’t wanna say the actual strangest thing cuz it’s very personal between me and a certain other player)

2 Likes