What is the best woolwars kit?

Lots of (toxic) people play woolwars (thanks skeppy…) and i’ve seen a lot of people debate over what the best kit is! so today I’m going to rate all the kits out of 10

1/10

Vast - No idea what Fumaz was thinking when he made this, considering chests have a 40-60% chance to drop wool. do not buy this kit
Knitter - Again a bad kit, you can get shears pretty easily from chests

2/10

Pyro - Flint and steel can be found in chests, the same goes for fire resistance potions

3/10

Vision - Why on earth would i need to see my opponents health
Anvil - oH iCeBreakEr AnVil iS gReAT! no its not. its great for getting comboed by gliders.

4/10

Feather - Decent kit ability, but you can easily get webs from chests and many islands are far apart, making glider a better alternative

5/10

Healer - Again not too useful, running away from others isn’t the easiest (unless you have glider) so regen 1 wont do you much if you get into a fight
Tinker - this kit is GREAT if you want to be really annoying in the beginning of a game, will deal ~6 hearts of damage to unarmored players

6/10

Bouncy - fairly decent kit, allows you to jump high, is also free
Vanish - Great kit if you want to get up high, or away from an opponent
Greedy - pretty good kit overall if you want to steal others loot

7/10

Archer - please note you need to be able to aim a bow

8/10

Grandpa

9/10

Spiderman - VERY good kit, also one of the four free kits everybody has access to!

10/10

Glider - the kit everybody complains is too OP, well lets face the facts. its only good if you use it right! so for most people its bad, however if you shift and hold space when fighting and you have good aim, you can combo and kill people easily. this kit competely takes out the luck factor of woolwars and could very well be nerfed (seriously Fumaz nerf it)

ALSO
the top 4 kits listed are my opinion, these are not the same for everybody, how good these kits are for you depends on your skillset

2 Likes

Grandpa best kit reeeeeeeeeeeee

Tinker is great, it’s a knockback weapon that does a ton of damage but I feel bad when I use it :joy:

My favourite kits are bouncer, tinker and teleporter

Tinker is so good at the beginning

Hi again! Try to avoid necro-posting meaning commenting under a post that has been inactive for 2+ weeks as it is against the rules.

1 Like

oh, ok! I am very sorry for doing this i must’ve read past it while reading the rules. Very sorry. Will obide to them next time.

• Miny
1 Like