What Is The Best Kit Or Strat?

I am bad, I need kit I dont know what is a good kit. Please tell me the best kit if there is one! thx thx thx thx thx thx

2 Likes

Yes! Or is it?

3 Likes

HMM? what? yes whta?

2 Likes

Try random kit for a bit till you find a kit that you like and save up for that kit.

2 Likes

Glider because it tskes0 skill to use peirod

2 Likes

i use bouncy really good kit

2 Likes

This guide will help:

The kit/strategy that helps the most will be the best for you! I recommend experimenting with some!

2 Likes

I would definitely recommend vast, it makes it so when you left click it places 5 blocks in the direction your facing. With this in mind, you can go up to the top, loot, and make a big platform giving you a big chance for a win.

2 Likes

i use bouncy because pro gamer :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Vast is a very beginner friendly kit that’s also very good

4 Likes

once you go vast you never go bast

4 Likes

I really like the healer kit. You get regen 1 or 2 the entire game and get an instant health potion after every kill. I’d recommend trying lots of kits and figuring out which one works for you!

1 Like

Bouncy is my favorite kit because it allows you to very easily wall jump (it allows more than enough time to place blocks under you while you jump). My second favorite is probably vast, because of its maneuverability. Lastly, my third favorite is paladin, as it gives a huge advantage at the beginning of the game when many people are without armor/weapons. I hope this helped!

1 Like

engineer all THE WAY

You scare me.

2 Likes