What is something pointless that you are naturally good at?

For me it is and still is arguing, I’ve gotten numerous comments about how I’m good at making points naturally (of course I mainly use this skill for stupid discussions on the internet) but that other 7% is just that good at its job. Not to mention when it comes to stupid topics I remember information that is useless to anyone else cause I’m just that good wt remembering pointless stuff, like m&m lore.

To be fair m&m lore is cool though :sunglasses:.

2 Likes

I remember about 50% of my dreams since I was a little kid. Sometimes I even dream a dream a few times (sometimes even over different nights) and every time I realize that I know already how everything is going to play out the dream will change little details.
Its cool to remember all these dreams (especially since I have really creative and weird dreams, like fighting allies with bad breath or being a goose that is chased by the police), but I often feel they take space in my brain away and I could use that space for actually useful things.

3 Likes

Archer Kit. Specifically on Woolwars.

2 Likes

I used to be so good at woolwars and I never knew a single combo, I’d reck lobbies now (assuming they ever even get players)

2 Likes

The bad breath wasn’t a dream paengi. Your brother died from that.

2 Likes

I respectfully disagree cuz archer is the worst kit

1 Like

Probably the fact that i used to know 100 digits of pi and that I have never missed a 360 arrow or snowball

1 Like

Well you haven’t met me in woolwars yet #movementmaster

2 Likes

Rhyming. There’s something about my brain that’s really good about taking words and instantly coming up with different phrases that go together.

Drex08
you never contemplate
the drama you create
the wrecks you always make
you don’t know what’s at stake
your whole persona’s fake
I wish that I could wake
up from this dream and take
you off the forums now
but Cheater won’t allow
so guess I’ll have to go
and take my exit now
I hope you disavow
the things you’ve said till now
and with a final bow
I’m going to bed, wow!

8 Likes

Nah that’s a diss track me personally I wouldn’t let that slide @DREX0R, and you can probably guess mine

3 Likes

owning @zaldrex in soup pvp :yawning_face:

5 Likes

Playing Osu 6*

3 Likes

Predicting the future or some short events that are gonna happen soon. :)

3 Likes

That isn’t pointless it helps him shut up

2 Likes

Gotta relate, somehow me and my mother have this sort of ability to tell something wrong will or is happening based on our dreams, and it very accurate unfortunately.

We can’t tell what exactly, but, we feel and know something bad is on its way. We usually find out the news a couple of days later, and in most cases, it is things that happened on the night we had those dreams.

4 Likes

Nahhhh throw a beat on that that’s :fire:

1 Like

no :skull: :skull: :skull:

3 Likes

dude i don’t even play anymore.

3 Likes

sleeping, fell asleep at a football stadium once
also fell asleep on a bus and missed my stop, that was less cool

3 Likes

i love sleeping

3 Likes