What is going on with KitPvP?

While writing this thread and its many prior drafts, I’ve constantly considered all of the possible outcomes it could have. The worst obviously being myself shouted at and being told I have no idea what I’m talking about (which seemed unlikely yet possible), and the best being a reply from you/mike saying something along the lines of “Thank you for your feedback, we will take it into consideration”. I believe I speak for everyone when I say that the response we got from you was the greatest outcome possible to a thread like this.

I’m glad that I am finally able to understand what occurred over the course of the past 2 years behind the scenes, and I am especially glad to have been shared with the many troubles the team has met throughout that time. It helped me achieve a whole other perspective on KitPvP, its development and its management, something I was unable to do prior to your response.

I’m glad to know that the management team is on the same page as the entire community. This comes especially after thinking for a good while now that there has been a vast diversity between the opinions of the community and the management, thinking that each side thinks differently of KitPvP. I’m happy to know that not only are we able to understand one another, but that you were all able to experience the gamemode from our perspective, which is often concerning.

I’m glad to know that KitPvP has a future. Whether it is the change in management, the event update, and the 1.19 update. While I can’t say I am most happy about the version advancement, I also can’t say I won’t try to favor it, especially knowing that this update opens the door to many future updates.

While I am excited to know that our gamemode was never abandoned or disfavored by the management, I am most excited to know that our opinions are still valid, considered and appreciated by you, as can be seen by your reply. I believe that this thread and your response is proof for the entire MunchyMC community that criticism and feedback can make a change on this server. In addition, I hope that what we were able to achieve in the last 10 days encourages others to speak up for their own concerns, in order to achieve a brighter future for MunchyMC.

Thank you, oBears. :)

Note: Please no one close this thread just yet, I’d like to keep it open in case anyone has a question for bear boy.

21 Likes