What do you think about COVID 19?

I just dont understand why y’all americans and stuff dont wear masks. There is a very serious disease right now.
Ive noticed that at places where people wear masks are getting less covid cases. We are getting very little cases now here in China, but in US they are getting like 10k cases a day.

One day i saw the news and americans think you dont need masks cuz they think they’re not gonna get the disease.

Literally everybody in this country is stupid as hell, were prepared to fight a war but were not prepared to fight a deadly disease. nobody here is taking the right precautions, including our governors and president.

1 Like

We do wear masks. There just isn’t enough production of masks for all of us to have them.

We get 10k cases a day because we’re testing a ton of people everyday now, not to mention we’re a very large country, so it’s very hard to make it not spread.

Well your news is far from right. You should know that most states are in quarantine and that masks are completely sold out.

No country is measuring right, here in spain we have 100 thousand cases but around a 18% mortality rate wich means that in reality we have around 1.8 million that are not really noticeable.

You seem to have certain confusion about masks, if you want to stay safe they won’t protect you, neither gloves, you still touch things, need to touch your face and you touch everywhere, no.

Masks and gloves are meant for sanitary personal, supermarket attendants and most importantly ill people who dont want to spread it more than possible.

The real weaponry you should use is soap and in cases of external object cleanup alcohol.

P.D: About the amount of people infected I apologize for my imprecision.
My country sits right now at 8 thousand casualties wich means that we are closing into 8 hundred thousand people affected out of 47 million

1 Like

one more piece of advice for you americans.

Take what your president says…with a grain of salt

People shouldn’t wear masks unless they have the virus, as it doesnt help but it does take it away from health professionals that need it.

Ive heard they stopped testing people so that they wouldnt have anymore cases. But theres still probably alot of people who are getting it.

Masks don’t help that much, the best thing to do is stay home.

Masks do not prevent you from getting the virus. The only time you should wear a mask is if you currently have the virus, as it can help prevent the spread of it. Leave the masks to the medical professionals as they need them to help people with corona. The best thing to do is to self isolate if you get it (7 days for the victim, 14 days for anyone else in the household, which gets reset if someone in your household has symptoms). The most common symptoms are a fever/ high temperature and a new and continuous cough, comply heavy. Avoid unnecessary contact with people.

Currently in the UK, doctors cannot go to work because they do not have enough masks to protect themselves, caused by normal people without the virus using it. Currently the UK is in lockdown and most likely, the entire world will be at one point or another, or until a vaccine is created, which is looking to be 6 months at the very earliest.

Healthy people without underlying health conditions will not die of the corona virus from what we know as they can fight off the infection. The issue comes with people with weakened immune systems, respiratory difficulties and other underlying health conditions.

Don’t take unnecessary trips as young people commonly don’t show symptoms, instead they carry the disease unknowingly to other people, who may unfortunately die because of it.

Health officials have said it cannot be contained by social distancing in the USA due to a high % of people having it

Exactly, which is the reason why just washing your hands and not licking doorknobs is the best way to protect yourself.

Who in hell licks doorknobs?

satan

1 Like

Get out

But china is an even bigger country…
but ur probably right about the news. News here in hong kong are always wrong. It says 140k in the US 2 days ago and on the website i found on WHO website its 120k.