What am I supposed to do on survival except ‘chat and build stuff’

I’ve been on survival a few times now and I don’t understand what ur supposed to do…

I know u can mine or build a house or talk to ur friends, but is that it? There must be other fun things to do on survival

Also can you pvp on survival

4 Likes

Try to get rich and get on /baltop. Also you can collect items that are rare from crates and basically get rich. You can make shops at the mall and idk that’s really all. Oh also there are build competitions hosted by the wonderful @Ibby

You cannot pvp on survival though it has been suggested many times as an addition to claims and as a new portal in the /warp portalroom

3 Likes

There is ALOT of things to do here. You should first understand the commands of survival than make some friends! I mean I could never get bored here, I legit made the end into the over world xD You can make your own shop and many other things, getting rich isn’t the only thing you can do :>

3 Likes

Initially, the first thing you might want to do is

• Building a house
  • Have maxed items (including efficiency 6 pickaxe)
  • Get rich

Then it depends on your playstyle. If you are a builder you can:

• Build a bigger house
  • Build a huge base
  • Participate in the build competitions
  • Build map arts
  • Build statues/dragons, that kind of stuff

If you are more a farmer/tryharder player, you can:

• Try to get in baltop
  • Farm MCMMO to get in the top players
  • Have the best shop in the mall
  • Try to make your warp the most used warp ever
  • Destroy the economy by farming way too much of a rare item :V (looking at you, TopSnek and Caleb)
  • Build a gadget museum and try to get all of them
  • Any kind of farm, really

If you are more a community player you can:

• Create and build fun and original events for anyone to enjoy
  • Build “normal” (4 corners, last to run) events for everyone
  • Create special events (like the Secret Santa event)

You can also do stupid stuff like spawning dozens of withers, just spawning the ender dragon again to kill it, try to get the egg when the extra world reset…
You also just chill in spawn, try to get all the easter eggs the staff have made, chitchat with the community…
If you are lucky, you can spot a wild Aiadeva/Bathtub trying to build a human museum :eyes:

Seriously though, there is a ton you can do… If you are patient!

7 Likes

There are like so many players you can bully smh

The most useful guide ever

thanks, i was logged out of forums so i didnt get to respond but this is helpful so tysm

Necropost