WhalePassenger Media Application

Hello! I am WhalePassenger and this is my media rank application!

Link to my channel

Number of Followers:

Average number of viewers per stream:
7-10 depending on whether its a weekend or not

~How long you have been creating content for Munchy and/or other servers?:
I’ve been streaming on Munchy for almost eight months now!

~Servers for which you have created content:
I stream on both Hypixel and Munchy but I spend the majority of my time on munchy survival (about four days a week).

~Why would you like to join the Media Team? What makes you a good candidate for the team?
I’d like to join the media team because I have had such an amazing eight months here on munchy. I started my streaming journey here and I am just so in love with the people and community I have been able to create here. I started here knowing absolutely nobody and through streaming on munchy I have made so many friends and helped others to find a friendly safe space to be in. I hope through joining the media team I’d be able to reach more people and help them find a space where they feel welcome and safe, just like I was able to find one on this server.

Either way, I love this server and the people on it. It such an amazing, inclusive environment and I am glad I get to be a part of it in any capacity. <3

18 Likes

+1

Whale is a great survival streamer & cares so much about the Whale community as well as her streams. I would love to see Whale on the media team!! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

+1

I enjoy tuning in to Whale’s twitch streams! She regularly streams survival and is very entertaining to watch! She also makes great effort to engage the survival community in her streams by for example organising events and games. All the best, Whale! :purple_heart: :whale:

5 Likes

+1

Even tho I didn’t watch a lot of Whale’s streams but the times I did were very fun to watch. Whale is one of the amazing streamers on the survival community and I think they will do good as a media member

Best of luck Whale! :whale:

5 Likes

+1

Whales streams are very entertaining and fun to watch. She is an amazing streamer and she engages her chat and streams very frequently! I would love to see you become part of the media team!

Best of Luck!
Turtle.

5 Likes

+1

Yes yes, very cool

5 Likes

Whale, whale, whale… if it isn’t whale…

+1
Reasons:

Yes
Yes
Whale pog Whale pog
bottom text

3 Likes

Huge +1, Whale is such an awesome streamer and so dedicated to the survival community, absolutely deserving :blue_heart:

Good luck!!! :whale2:

3 Likes

+1
Whale is an incredible enthusiastic streamer, whenever I open up her streams it always puts a smile on my face. Even though I do not play survival I really think they would make a great Media Member!

Best of Luck!

3 Likes

+1 ur too cool lol

3 Likes

+1!!

Whale is always so sweet and kind, and all around fun to listen to! With chill vibes and a positive place for her Munchy survival streams, I’d say she’d make a great addition for media!

4 Likes

+1

Whaaaaleeee!! Literally one of my favorite Munchy streamers- Whale is SO dedicated and active on Survival, and I'm so glad we tend to be on similar time zones because I get to randomly jump in their streams sometimes!! Whale brings such a wholesome community and I really think they would make an amazing fit on the media team - GOOD LUCK WHAAALEEE!! 🥰💜
4 Likes

Hiya Whale! I have an offer for you, please message me on discord whenever you get the chance: snow#5018 :slight_smile:

12 Likes

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YESS WHALEEEEEE
ILYYYYYY :purple_heart:

3 Likes

OMG GG!!! So well deserved! :purple_heart: :whale:

2 Likes

let’s

freakin

gooooo!!!

2 Likes

Congrats Whale :heart:

2 Likes