Weirds build team application

IGN: weirdendTV

Timezone: EST

Discord Name: weirdendTV

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I’ve played for like 2 days if i need to play for more let me know update ive played for 3 days now

How active can you be per week?: 2 maybe 4 days

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: none so far

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: build images - Google Docs

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: the weird mansion witch was made to be used for my intros and outros now its just a fun project i work on when i get the chance

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I know the basics if I need to know more I’m willing to learn

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): terraforming not the greatest but not the worst but I’m pretty good at building houses and castles and i can also build based of things

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I’ve never worked for a server yet but I’ve been building for a few years

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: I would say 10 cuz I communicate well with others and I try to help others if they need it and I’m good at understanding situations by listening

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? this is my first

3 Likes

you need to make the google doc public, I don’t have access

6 Likes

oh ok thank u for letting me know im getting on it as we speak

3 Likes

ok you should be able to go on it now

3 Likes

-1, i see you put some great effort into the portfolio but here are some cons

-The builds you showed us are too small ( munchy requires huge builders )

-Lack of detail

-No plugin uses

2 Likes

-1 practically unintentional satire

You didn’t completely do the Discord tag, with only the username and not the discriminator.

You seem to be absolutely underestimating what your applying for, as you are applying to be making maps of the sort that are

and not small-scale builds built unoriginally or pure remodels of structures.

It also is quite hard to locate all of your builds on a google doc, so I recommend: either
Imgur, Crevado, or Planet Minecraft.

The application is also quite vague, and frankly unprofessional, not that it has to be too professional. It makes it look sloppily put together to quickly become apart of the build team. Not the best impression, if I am being completely honest.

I won’t rattle on any further, however this application is not necessarily in your favor and will most probably get you denied. I would recommend fixing your application before too long, or the application will get stale and you’ll have to wait 3 months at least to reapply.

Regardless, I hope you can improve to become a good builder, no matter how long you’d like to build and improve. Best of luck!

:heart:

2 Likes

ig ill just try and finish them then

2 Likes

oh ya i forgot to ad the # and the numbers im very sorry next application ill fix all my mistakes

2 Likes

-1 The second picture is a 1.14 generated villager house.Also would recommed making larger scaled builds and try to build with the variation of 1.8 blocks as most of the gamemodes are on 1.8 (except survival,event and purgatory)I would also suggest learning about world edit.

2 Likes

+1
I’ve know this guy for some time now, I can 100% tell ya that he’s a GREAT builder. He’s a great guy, he’s super nice, he should be staff. Thanks for reading.

3 Likes

I see you put some great effort into the portfolio but here are some cons

-The builds you showed us are too small ( MunchyMC requires huge builders ) and I think that you are unsure of what the build team is looking for

-Lack of detail

-No plugin uses

-Not being active enough

-Haven’t been playing munchy that long. I would prefer for you to play more to understand more about the build team

2 Likes

Im pretty sure there isnt any requirements with that but being a player thats been playing for some time could help

1 Like

Application denied.

Keep improving and start adding more builds to your portolio. Good luck. Please, if you wish to re-apply wait at least 3 months before doing so.

1 Like