We want map 9 already

Hi. Every time I logging to prison and see people saying “the game boring I will quit until map 9”
and I understand them beacause everyone just don’t wanna play this game its boring to play the same map years and the players cannot wait so long to get the new map. The number of players decreases as time goes on they cannot wait. You promise them the map will came out in the spring 2022
and we are now in July 2022
I think you should expedite the publication to get more people to play the game.
And i know i might not change the fact. But I had to say something about the this.

Thanks. haity_po_kvar_

edited: thanks to @IceBreaker420 I understand that they working hard it will be take time and bug/idea team and red&verm doing theyre best and i will try do my best too and try to join idea team.

This was an estimate provided by red, keyword ESTIMATE. this was not an official time that was given. they probably redesigned the whole structure of the game in order to make it work on 1.18, we’re all waiting, stop complaining

1 Like

Im not complaining, the players are.

Yeah no this is pretty sad at this point its been like 20 months now since map 8 came out

By making this post you are complaining, but ok.

Its a 2 person team designing an entire game, a lot of tireless work goes into the map and unfortunately since you dont work on it yourself you really dont have room to comment on how long its taking. Map 9 is incredibly soon i would assume (based off of sneak peaks and what I’ve heard) that map 9 is within the next month

3 Likes

while we’re waiting can we get like a map 5 refresh or smth lol

1 Like

Red has already explained this, they do not have the files for old maps, and even if they did it wouldnt work due to how old they are.

4 Likes

Wasn’t there a message where icebreaker asked if map 9 was still coming out in June and red answered yes?

no there wasnt

1 Like

However, Red has stated publicly on several occasions that map 9 would be released in June. I do not have a screenshot of this but I have many witnesses.

Yeah, I just believe that it’s gonna come soon, and if people cannot manage to wait until it shows up… well we can’t do much about it…

1 Like

prolly coming out summer cuz thats when schools done. if its not out by summer then they’re just gonna lose out on a lot of players

1 Like

every time you post about map 9 Red delays it by one more day

6 Likes

Yeah it was actually meant to come out January 3rd 2012 but people kept complaining

3 Likes

That is unfortunate…

1 Like

I remember when people said it would come out in December 2021 as a christmas gift.

1 Like

“2012”

2 Likes

This was all we got for prison christmas

2 Likes

im not satisfied >:0

2 Likes