We should do a survival event

I think we should do a survival event for only the people on survival and lock it so not even people with rank can join and we should make the evnent have 4-5 stages 1 would be easy parkour 2 would be 4 corners 3 would be simon says and last would be waterdrop and the last person standind wind ++ lifetime! thats just an idea i think should happen on the first day of reset.

I disagree with this.
What you’re saying is ‘We should have an event where people who have been kind enough to donate to the server are discluded.’ It just seems a little unfair that these people can’t join the event and have fun because they donated.

5 Likes

Well They Most likely dont play survival that much if theyre not already on
also, the reason i suggested that is bc random people that dont play on survival would try to join.

Oh, well I thought you meant that only people without ranks could join the event.
I see what you mean now, but it still doesn’t make much sense. Events can be a good way of bringing new people into the community, and kicking everyone who doesn’t regularly play survival would remove that aspect of them.
Also, I have no idea how it would be possible to lock the event for everyone other than survival mains.

7 Likes

edit: realized what it meant

1 Like

Theres already people hosting wonderful and perfectly fine events! People who are on daily have both ranks and no ranks, Also not to mention a lot of people right now have busy lives and can’t get on daily due to it. But they are still considered a survival main by the community, The community isnt all JUST survival mains, You can play other servers too! Just because i play woolwars sometimes doesn’t mean I can’t join an event. Everyone should be allowed to be an event. (Unless they are banned from the hosts events due to them causing trouble…:eyes:)

5 Likes

mescowobear will be there

Its not gonna be an event i just think we should do one .

wait would it be like a server held event sponsored by the mods? or someone who wants to donate?

he’s saying we should lock the event when it starts so nobody else can join, even those who have ranks, @JamieDactyl get better at reading

2 Likes

Mood.

Any other blind people :eyes:

4 Likes

huh that maks 0 sense i-
huh

I am very confused by this idea, and feel like its kinda uninclusive to people with ranks. Maybe just my view, but it’s not very inclusive.