We Love You Callaham, Oh Yes We Doooooo!

So, I have been feeling quite remiss that I didn’t create an announcement post for Callahan’s promotion to Dev a few weeks back. But, better late than never, I figure.

Callahan has been with Munchy since the beginning. And I don’t think there has ever been a staff member so experienced with trolling as Callaham is. I’m pretty sure no number even exists to denote the number of times Calla has banned someone from teamspeak for 1 second for (toxic). :upside_down_face:

Belated congrats to you Calla, on your promotion to Developer. :tada:
You’ve accomplished a LOT since you’ve started coding.
The most notable, so far, is our webpage, forums and the staff’s manage page, each great tools. I personally use the manage page several times each day. Recently, Callahan has started coding for KitPvP, has been working hard bug-fixing on Prison, and is going to be coding regularly for Prison.

We love you Callaham!

22 Likes

You worked your butt off and finally got that red name. Congrats Calla you deserve it :heart:

15 Likes

Congrats Calla <3 well deserved :meat_on_bone:

7 Likes

Congrats Callaban.:fireworks:

3 Likes

OMG #FavReindder

LOVE YOU @CALLAHAN!

THANKS FOR ALL THE AMAZING AUTO EVENTS AND BEING NICE!

7 Likes

Congratulations Callahamie! <3

2 Likes

Thanks for being such an enjoyable person calla, it’s really hard to hate someone like you. you’re so good at being made fun of and we appreciate that callafriend. :wink::kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

We love you Calla, too bad with the red name I can’t punish you. :frowning_face: insert :sadrere:
You’ve taken a lot on your shoulders, so you well deserve your rank and this recognition.
Thanks, noob! :^)

3 Likes

Well deserved! Congrats calla !!!

1 Like

callahan best dev !!

nah fr we all love callahan, cant wait to see what you have for us in the future !!

1 Like

Congrats Callahan, well deserved!

1 Like

2 Likes

gj callafam

2 Likes

4 Likes

Gratz Calla :heart:

1 Like

Congrats man!! :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats Callaham! or Callaban :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Congrats Calla!

1 Like

¯_(ツ)_/¯. As much as it hurts me to say…I…I…I…lo- love how inconsistent you are slacker! You would not last a day in my union! I expect 20 new kits by the end of the month comrade or it’s the boot for you!

3 Likes

The snake has reached its final evolution, oh dear. Congrats friend