Ways to show your dedication to the server!

MunchyMC is a original and well-made server that has been around the minecraft world for years and more to come, there are several ways to show your dedication to the server, but there are a few critical ones that truly show your dedication

1: DONATING: When I speak about donating, I dont mean donating money to the server, even though that is a option, everyone doesnt have money to donate to a server. Which is of course fine. I speak of donating as in donating your time (Known as playtime), the more you play on the server the more you show you enjoy playing the server and not just doing it for ranks etc.

2: HELPING/REPORTING: Helping the community or even admins show that you are truly a helpful person and is willing to help someone no matter the state they are currently facing: which can be stress, anxiety etc. Also reporting hackers/spammers (people who are basically breaking the rules), show that you are able to catch someone in the act of doing a no-no. (Who knows this could help with a future application)

3: BONDING WITH THE COMMUNITY (MOST IMPORTANT): Having a strong bond or relation with the community builds your reputation and mature levels significantly, I dont mean speaking trash to others or being mean, just a simple “gg” or “gf” and “wb” to players! Being mad or toxic wont help with anything.

4: SHOWING STAFF RESPECT (DIRECTING TO STAFF!): Staff do so much work to make our community a better place than it already is, hating on their work does nothing but discourage them and I’ve seen dozens of people try to assault their work for Munchy which ISNT okay. I honestly love all staff and I have huge respect for them, and you should too! <3

I hope this helped with anyone who wants to apply with a application or someone who wants to make more friends!

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE A BAD REPUTATION ON THE SERVER DOESNT MEAN YOU CANT FIX IT, ANYTHING IS FIXABLE YOU JUST HAVE TO TRY YOUR BEST

8 Likes

Potatoes

2 Likes

Potatoes.

1 Like

Potatoes

Potatoes

Tomato :tomato:

1 Like

this says a lot about our society…

1 Like

Potatoes?

@ZeePog take notes stop being toxic

3 Likes

Tortillas

1 Like

Ruined it…

I legit woke up and I’m so confused on why everyone is saying potatoes

Is tradition (kinda)

Another way to show appreciation is to respect the staff work
You have a whole team of almost 100 people making sure your player experience on the server is the best it can possible be. Part of loving Munchy is loving the community, the gamemodes but also loving the staff members because without them the server would NOT be the same
So please, if they are dealing with issues in game, don’t try to intervene, please don’t try to tell them their work and don’t try to solve chat issues yourself :+1: It’s disrespectful, and really don’t help

9 Likes

Yes! Showing staff support is amazingly a way to support them! I’m adding it!

1 Like

Don’t support me I will get too big of an ego

3 Likes

LOL Okay we support everyone excepp u >:D

1 Like

I agree, your ego is already as big as your muscles and we don’t want it to explode

3 Likes

Muscle reveal coming when?

1 Like