Watsausernamelol's Build Team app

IGN: Watsausernamelol

Timezone: EST

Discord Name: Watsausernamelol#1555

How long have you played MunchyMC?: since 2018 or 2019

How active can you be per week?: I’m not exactly sure but I have been on for three days a week as of recent and can get on more if needed

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: nope my friend

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: My portfolio

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: I really like the build of a house on the “101SMP” it was fun to make and was made in survival on the spot

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: I’m knowledgeable with world edit and can make nice mountains :)

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): House and gardens are the easiest and building statues and other large elaborate builds are difficult

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I have only worked on my personal kitpvp server and most builds in my portfolio are made on my kitpvp server or in survival worlds so not as professional as a build team member but good enough to help

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: 9/10 I like working with people but have trouble with meeting new people

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? No but I would love to join the build team to help the server and show what I can do

I’d look at the accepted applications to see what munchymc is looking for

1 Like
2 Likes

This application is not detailed enough and you haven’t provided a lot of information except showing us a lot of your builds. Make sure you look at some accepted applications on how you can change your application. Otherwise best of luck!

Thank you for the feedback and I appreciate the advice

+0.25 i would look at accepted applications and try to make a portfolio. And also bigger scaled builds and maybe a application with some more text. Maybe 1000+ words at least. @Watsausernamelol gl!

1 Like

Application denied.

Keep improving and start adding more builds to your portolio. Good luck. Please, if you wish to re-apply wait at least 3 months before doing so.

2 Likes